Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Limopalise
May 4, 2015

A boring man. It's hard to tell what he's capable of.
Finding this game pretty interesting so far. I really like how they made teamwork integral to the gameplay as well. After seeing a fair few action games with party members that act as little more than meat shields, it's pretty refreshing and I'm not sure why I haven't really seen the system used in other games.

It makes me wonder why this game fell under the radar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Limopalise
May 4, 2015

I definitely appreciate you notifying when the dialogue finishes, and while I usually watch the cutscenes anyway, I think you do a good job of contextualising what's happening afterwards for those who skip it.

And it's nice to see the game utilise its unique mechanics to make pretty interesting bosses like that.

Limopalise
May 4, 2015

Shame to see this thread wasn't followed by many. Despite it being relatively slow-moving, I've been enjoying LP quite a bit, and thought you did a great job with the presentation.

Anyway, though I still need to finish watching the latest videos, thanks for the LP.

• Locked thread