Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Really thats the best a traditional WWE cage match is getting in 2015.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Needs More Ditka posted:

MSG: The Night Nothing Happened

it's a house show

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

bartok posted:

true but you can book a cage match so Rollins doesn't seem like an idiot

Well he had Cena beat so he looked better than he did last time when he just lost clean

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

sigmachiev posted:

Really thats the best a traditional WWE cage match is getting in 2015.

agreed, that ruled

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

thanks for posting in a bad thread, see you degenerates on wednesday

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

Blooming Brilliant posted:

sure kane run in, cena wins and leaves with the us title for two months, your company champ is pinned

Cena's taking time off AFTER Hell in a Cell. There's time for someone else to get the US Title off of him, or they'll be really dumb and have Cena vacate.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

And the Lord Josh said, "Blessed are those cast away by Belichick, theirs is the kingdom of Denver." (Tebow 1:25)
It's weird to me that demon kane's hair is part of his mask I don't really get that

bartok
May 10, 2006

Needs More Ditka posted:

MSG: The Night Nothing Happened

Nothing happened at a house show? Has that ever happened before?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Zyla posted:

there ya go

kane always meets my expectations, thats why i love him

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
I hope Kane does win the title so he can get the same loser city booking Seth's had.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i wish they still had texas bull rope matches

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
a man can hope a thing happens at a house show. sometimes a guy loses the hardcore championship and then wins it back by raw

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

cronox2 posted:

I hope Kane does win the title so he can get the same loser city booking Seth's had.

WWE WHC Kane vs...Kane!?!?!?

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
gently caress !

I must be behind, and my stream just cut out on the first chord of KANE's entrance music! poo poo it's back now

I can always watch the whole show later on, and will

KANE KANE KANEKANEKANE

clap clap...clapclapclap

If y'all haven't seen the Table For 3 thing with dolph/ryback/bryan, keep it on! it's a good one

E: all of those above were edits over the past 5 minutes :xd:
now my stream is working loving perfectly

eljackass fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Oct 4, 2015

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Can we get Heyman to narrate all WWE's advertising? He's really good at it.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Delsaber posted:

Can we get Heyman to narrate all everything ever? He's really good at it.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Needs More Ditka posted:

a man can hope a thing happens at a house show. sometimes a guy loses the hardcore championship and then wins it back by raw

Would you really want Seth to win then job again on Raw (presumably)? I think that'd be immeasurably worse than what they just did.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Would you really want Seth to win then job again on Raw (presumably)? I think that'd be immeasurably worse than what they just did.

there's no reason to take anything i say seriously. i enjoy marking and if i have nothing to mark about i mark myself into a shoot brother.

edit: it was a fine little show for what it was. however, instead of dissecting the finer points of the nothing that happened i'm going to have fun instead.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
After further review, that was definitely a WWE house show

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

more house shows on the WWE NETWORK please

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

AfroLine posted:

more house shows on the WWE NETWORK please

agreed

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I got back late so I just fast-forwarded to New Day. Were any of the other matches worth watching?

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Pinwiz11 posted:

I got back late so I just fast-forwarded to New Day. Were any of the other matches worth watching?

jericho/owens, brock/show, cena/rollins

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
also do not forget the Divas Revolution (ps nattie/sasha happened somewhere else at the same time)

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Hace posted:

also do not forget the Divas Revolution (ps nattie/sasha happened somewhere else at the same time)

It would have been a better show if they'd televised the Maine show tbh

Wyatts, Roman, Dean...

MSG is just a lame arena that led to the creation of the world's worst train station

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Read the thread and there was a lot of whining for a really good show??

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
I thought that was a pretty drat good house show! Good match in general, and at MSG nonetheless
EDIT^^^

There will always be whiners.

WHAT else should we have expected in here? :)

eljackass fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Oct 4, 2015

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

zakharov posted:

Read the thread and there was a lot of whining for a really good show??

only thing worth whining about was DeVito match

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Just watched the show. Overall decent fun without any consequence. Brock Lesnar is insane and actually made me yell, "Holy poo poo," when he decided to hit an overhead belly to belly on Show.

I do wish they'd found a different gently caress finish for the tag title match.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I got home from it a little while ago. It was fun, especially with the kids behind me cheering loudly the entire time. Dark matches were Ryder vs Dallas, which was nothing and Mark Henry squashing Brad Maddox.

Orton and Ziggler had big pops. So did Cena and Brock.

I guess my biggest criticism is that it was just a bunch of wrestling. I paid money to go see Brock toss a massive man around and I got my money's worth. It was all right. Nowhere near as amazing as my only other wrestling show experience, NXT Brooklyn.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

AlmightyPants posted:

I got home from it a little while ago. It was fun, especially with the kids behind me cheering loudly the entire time. Dark matches were Ryder vs Dallas, which was nothing and Mark Henry squashing Brad Maddox.

Orton and Ziggler had big pops. So did Cena and Brock.

I guess my biggest criticism is that it was just a bunch of wrestling. I paid money to go see Brock toss a massive man around and I got my money's worth. It was all right. Nowhere near as amazing as my only other wrestling show experience, NXT Brooklyn.

Who won Ryder vs Dallas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

schweens posted:

Who won Ryder vs Dallas?

Ryder.

The kids behind me HATED Dallas. He might've been the most vilified. Oddly enough, they knew all of his catchphrases and all the words to Mark Henry's song too. Kids are weird.

• Locked thread