Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
So exciting! The first episode was fantastic. So many good moments, when I'm not phone posting I'll dig up some gifs now that we have a place for posting them (thanks for making the thread!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I made do between seasons with Kuroko's Basketball but Haikyu!! is the superior sport show imo.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
gif time

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
If they didn't lose sometimes how would we have great scenes like them eating with tears pouring down their faces?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

The Devil Tesla posted:

That was so good.

I cried so much lol

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
VIZ picked up the Haikyuu!! manga

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I died before the opening even started. That whole sequence killed me.

For an episode with relatively little sports action it looked really good, too.

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Oct 11, 2015

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yachi's mom's coworker calling her out (repeatedly) was pretty great. I'm glad the mom was given that bit of characterization so she didn't end up looking quite so heinous.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
The OP has grown on me, ED still feels kinda boring.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I read so much barely-translated manga that I honestly don't even notice how poo poo the subs are until you point it out. It's garbage when they can't get the scoreboards right though.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
oh man that is super cute

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

The Devil Tesla posted:

She reacts to the team the same way you did when you started the series.

can confirm

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I got really behind and am still watching the first half of the season but one thing I've really liked about the training/growth stuff is that it isn't just about the players. Ukai showing his coaching inexperience, getting owned by his grandpa, and growing as a coach were all great.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Still catching up; I think Bokuto has become my favorite non-Karasuno character. I'm gonna finally get current this weekend too :toot:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Finally made it into the current season and oof, what is with that new ED song. The animation is cool but sheeew that is not a good song.

e: it's always nice when Daichi gets a chance to shine and I'm glad Suga was able to play some as well.

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Jan 18, 2016

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Knorth posted:

:cry: I should have left this episode until the next one was out as well :smith:

haven't watched yet so I'm gonna take this advice. I like having 2-3 episodes to watch at a time anyway because 1 just isn't enough.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
whoa!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
:cheerdoge:

• Locked thread