Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i know you are annoyed but your cats are very scared and you should feel bad for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Try Syracuse NY to Tacoma Washington. We had a huge dog crate set up in the back with a litter pan to control poo messes. Eventually let them out and the chilled at the window but the first day was horrible. Day 2 was better.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i heard they have a bean there lol

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

actually anish kapoor is a dude's dude

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

loving OP is a lying piece of poo poo.

No one gets out of Ohio.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Fonzarelli posted:

i know you are annoyed but your cats are very scared and you should feel bad for them

animals are incapable of emotion, what a silly post

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Code Jockey posted:

animals are incapable of emotion, what a silly post

i hope you're trolling.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i hope you're trolling.

I hope you're trolling. :colbert:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
chicago owns, eat at kuma's and drink at roscoes in boystown

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

boystown sounds gay af tbh

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

nomadologique posted:

boystown sounds gay af tbh

I live in boystown and I can confirm.

OP, can you come pick up my cat on your way to your new house? My cat is a good cat except for when she has to poo poo; then she runs yowling through the apartment, back and forth, for about five minutes before she finally settles down, stops making horrible sounds and then shits.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Uncle Salty posted:

I live in boystown and I can confirm.

OP, can you come pick up my cat on your way to your new house? My cat is a good cat except for when she has to poo poo; then she runs yowling through the apartment, back and forth, for about five minutes before she finally settles down, stops making horrible sounds and then shits.

we should also ditch my cat, who won't leave me the gently caress alone, then go drinking to celebrate the lack of feline shouting

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
you're excited to move to chicago. really think about that

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Are you black? Chicago doesn't like blacks.. made a highway just to keep em from the good parts

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

you're excited to move to chicago. really think about that

It's a great place to live unless you're black and in some kind of street gang.

Anyway, OP, perhaps try giving them a little bit of Benadryl. Just a little bit.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

anglerfish posted:

drat your catte is a trooper. I saw mine do that several times too before they legit passed out. would have been funny if I wasn't so agitated. did your cats get sweaty paws and start panting a lot during the trip too?

Yeah, but I figured that was due to the air conditioner doing a lovely job of cooling the car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Congrats OP on freeing yourself from the OSU campus formerly known as Columbus.

• Locked thread