Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Binary Logic posted:

And, I like Jeffrey Dean Morgan but that backstory about him being a lawyer who was disbarred for punching a judge and then he became a PI was quite far-fetched. And you'd think something like that would be known by many lawyers, and certainly a point that would come up with any online search done before hiring him.

I figured it was the writers aping that Florida judge who challenged a public attorney to a fight, apparently won off camera but not off mic, and returned to continue judging like he didn't know he was going to have to resign soon. Or get disbarred or disjudgshiped or whatever they did I don't remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Boatswain posted:

Lmao is there link somewhere?

http://www.reuters.com/video/2014/06/03/punches-thrown-in-hallway-of-florida-cou?videoId=313171577

It was one of the sub-pieces on a Last Week Tonight a few weeks ago.

*edit* I guess he's facing 'disciplinarian actions' instead of being removed but I'm sure thats just a first step. This also does appear to be similar to the situation between Ms. Floric and judge Shooter McGavin. In that there is a judge being bitchy about the flow of his court to the detriment of the constitutional rights of the people in his court.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work...b-1226942798880

FetusSlapper fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Oct 28, 2015

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Geno posted:

is that the first time Alicia has shown that much skin in the show?

I think she looks better now at 49 than she did back on ER.

I have to hand it to this show, the way Grace used the internet to solve her problem is the same way I used the internet back in 1997 to find sound files of kittens meowling to freak out my cat and it worked like a charm.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Mu Zeta posted:

It's her $10,000 wig. Her normal hair sucks.

I was looking at her abs, is that really a wig?

I think I might be a scumbag.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Boatswain posted:

It is really creepy how down this thread is on Alicia.

Its probably the way she treats her kids as if they were interns. Her lawyer instincts keep kicking in at the wrong moments, and LOL at her being any kind of candidate again after the voter fraud knife in back fiasco from last year. Maybe the theme of this show is a broken person slowly discovering that they're a broken person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx
I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop with Jeffrey Dean Morgan's character this season, but it never did. Seems like they were heavily implying that he was supposed to be some kind of sociopath but they never followed up on any of that stuff.

• Locked thread