Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

graybook posted:

Like Chino's two friends, Maya Joga (Jog[a]maya [i actually checked this one earlier out of curiosity]) and Megumi Natsu (nutmeg - okay show you are stretching it by just going to spices).

They're not main characters so they don't have to be drinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

graybook posted:

Like Chino's two friends, Maya Joga (Jog[a]maya [i actually checked this one earlier out of curiosity]) and Megumi Natsu (nutmeg - okay show you are stretching it by just going to spices).

Natsu meg

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
Tippy is a tea grading term.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I kinda want them to address how Chino's grandfather and mother died, but that might be too sad for this show.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I was hoping that since they brought her up, there might be a reason to discuss her further and why she's not around (Maybe she's working overseas cultivating coffee strains or something and that's why she's not in their neck of Germany Japan ??????).

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Mill Village posted:

I kinda want them to address how Chino's grandfather and mother died, but that might be too sad for this show.

Her grandfather is alive tho

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

graybook posted:

I was hoping that since they brought her up, there might be a reason to discuss her further and why she's not around (Maybe she's working overseas cultivating coffee strains or something and that's why she's not in their neck of Germany Japan ??????).

France????????

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Vita game coming soon. Sounds like it should be two games, except they're probably not big enough individually.

The 1st section of the game involves managing the Rabbit House Cafe with the goal of boosting sales in time for Chino's birthday. The 2nd section of the game focuses on character relationships and expands the story of the Christmas party.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Polsy posted:

Vita game coming soon. Sounds like it should be two games, except they're probably not big enough individually.

The 1st section of the game involves managing the Rabbit House Cafe with the goal of boosting sales in time for Chino's birthday. The 2nd section of the game focuses on character relationships and expands the story of the Christmas party.

I'm hype for the lp

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Namtab posted:

I'm hype for the lp

I'm buying a PSTV as we speak, so I can be disappointed when the game isn't whitelisted. Actually, are new games 'typically' whitelisted where reasonable?

e: vvv thanks, I hear more about it than I feel like I should but I guess nobody's going to post about how all their games work

Polsy fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Oct 13, 2015

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Virtually every Vita game since the PSTV was released works on it. There were some early games that made use of the Vita's camera, gyroscope, and accelerometer so they do not work properly on it.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Oh golly that'll be a cute LP to follow.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm gonna co-commentate

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
Cute girls being brutal capitalists? Where do I send my money.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Ah, the chibi waitressing x visual novel gameplay we've all been waiting for

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Zettace posted:

Cute girls being brutal capitalists? Where do I send my money.

Carpe Fulgur. Sounds like you want to play Recettear.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Polsy posted:

Trying to capitalize on that Diner Dash popularity, 11 years too late.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Polsy posted:

Namtab posted:

I'm gonna co-commentate

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

graybook posted:

Carpe Fulgur. Sounds like you want to play Recettear.

We need more "cute girls doing cutthroat capitalist things" kind of games

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Me, while watching this episode:

No, wait, this one:

It's cute.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

My spirit name is Tsundere For Rabbits

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Another cute episode. Nutmeg's mom is hot.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Ballet is hardcore.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
So if you hadn't noticed yet the end of every ED is paper scissors rock. ...I have lost every time.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Show continues to be cute. Endcard looks like it's from a particular pixiv artist.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Xelkelvos posted:

Show continues to be cute. Endcard looks like it's from a particular pixiv artist.

Oh, it's the Ai Mai Mi guy, that explains why the style looked vaguely familiar.

Also Cocoa's sister's name is Mocha, nice

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Polsy posted:

Oh, it's the Ai Mai Mi guy, that explains why the style looked vaguely familiar.

Choboraunyopomi? What the gently caress? That's a supposed to be a name?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

I mean I appreciate people have to have art pen names, but, yeah. English Wikipedia has it as 'Choborau Nyopomi' but they don't have a source for that so I'm pretty sure it's made up.

coathat
May 21, 2007

How's everyone been doing playing Rock Paper Scissors against the ED? I'm at 1,1 and 3. These girls are formidable opponents.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib
http://s1.webmshare.com/gQR8m.webm

EDIT: Found a version with subtitles

unpronounceable fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Nov 9, 2015

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Her pen name makes as much sense as her manga.

Also, here the aforementioned end card:

According to her twitter account it's supposed to be Sharo going "This is my house for camp fire use" when everyone found about where she lives in S1.

Zettace fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Nov 9, 2015

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Was this weeks post-episode illustration done by the Senran Kagura dude because it sure looked like his style.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=112507 yes

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm not sure I should be pleased with myself for recognising that.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Cocoa is a bad little sister.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Cocoa is a bad little sister.

She's an excellent mathematician though.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

rip Chiya. This week's end card by the A-Channel artist.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Holy poo poo watching Chino's face steadily lighten up with wonder and joy as she watches the bubbles is so adorable.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
A ha ha Chiya the poet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I kind of feel bad for Cocoa, having her very charismatic sister charm all her friends.

ne: oh poo poo I was an episode behind! I guess I'll watch another before bed.

• Locked thread