Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
fave wwe power couple?
This poll is closed.
Triple H and Stephanie 7 6.14%
Brie and Nikki Bella 13 11.40%
Rummer Rae 94 82.46%
Total: 114 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

Fenrir posted:

Can probably only find Sasha stuff at NXT, dumb as that is
It's not as though Raw/Smackdown/so on watchers have any reason to want to support her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I'mma be mad if I can't get Xavier Woods merch at Survivor Series.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

JT Smiley posted:

Literally, the only diva related thing here.

is there really no gear for charlotte, the current champion

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

JT Smiley posted:

Just got to Raw and there's not one piece of Sasha Banks merch for sale, this stupid company.

Have you checked multiple merch stands? I've found that sometimes the different stands offer different things, which I guess is sort of smart because you can limit crowds at specific stands but also sort of dumb because you should be able to just get whatever you want at every stand..

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Yeah, I got here super early and checked everyone off them. And no there isn't any Charlotte merch either, so I guess Rovert's winning.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

PWG is Love. PWG is Life. Also if they start covering Pro Wrestling on Sportscenter give Maffew a loving job.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

HulkaMatt posted:

EVOOOOOOOOOOOOOLVE

Dragon Gate's site seems hosed. Is there any info if he's wrestling or just appearing? I might go if he's wrestling, even though I know fuckall about Dragon Gate.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They should just convert a big semi into a rolling WWE store.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Wait, did Zaye get released or something? What happened?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That KO match canon killed him, he's NXTs Ned Stark

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

BigRed0427 posted:

Evolve is an indy that works under NXT now it seems.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

BigRed0427 posted:

rovert posted:

gently caress it this is half on Twitter anyway. NXT is either sending a wrestler to EVOLVE or Sami Zayn is making an appearance this weekend. Those are the main two rumours.

I believe the Zayn thing more.

NXT is kind of OTT when it comes insurance, health and safety etc. Especially with the concussion lawsuits ongoing. For a contracted Wrestler to wrestle for EVOLVE there would have to be a written agreement of some sort, a WWE coach would have to be in attendance to "supervise". EVOLVE may end up having to use a WWE spec ring. Don't ask me if they do already. WWE has to protect shareholders from liability at the end of the day.

An appearance is lesser risk and a good "first toe in the water" for the relationship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

TheKingslayer posted:

I'mma be mad if I can't get Xavier Woods merch at Survivor Series.

Can I interest you in a John Cena t-shirt?

• Locked thread