Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
fave wwe power couple?
This poll is closed.
Triple H and Stephanie 7 6.14%
Brie and Nikki Bella 13 11.40%
Rummer Rae 94 82.46%
Total: 114 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

magnum_valentino posted:

What IS the Austin 3.16 font?

Stone Cold Sans Austin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

magnum_valentino posted:

What IS the Austin 3.16 font?

Impact, I believe.

Ruggington posted:

Stone Cold Sans Austin

This is a better answer.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Ruggington posted:

looking forward to his new day fued

Hogans the fourth man

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

HerraS posted:

Hogans the fourth man

according to the hulkster they're only gonna have 2 and 4/5ths men after he joins

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Ruggington posted:

according to the hulkster they're only gonna have 2 and 4/5ths men after he joins

I'd really like Hogan and Steiner to set aside their differences and team up against new day just to see the Hogan/Steiner math on this.

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you
Night Man
What are Hulk Hogan's thoughts on face-paint and bright colors? I would imagine they frighten him, but I need more perspective on this issue. Thank you in advance and god bless.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Ruggington posted:

Stone Cold Sans Austin

Noice

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

BrigadierSensible posted:

Just asking, what is teh portmanteau for Rusev and Summers glorious romance?

Raesev.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hey we want SumRu day

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

the_Vandal posted:

What are Hulk Hogan's thoughts on face-paint and bright colors? I would imagine they frighten him, but I need more perspective on this issue. Thank you in advance and god bless.

It's dark colors he dislikes, not bright ones.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

checksin posted:

Becky Lynch is just a Monster Hunter character right
Same hair, same wardrobe, same commitment to dadly goofiness

It's either Monster Hunter or she's stuck between like three different bad Korean MMOs. Except Tera, that would require a TV-14 rating.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Shima Honnou posted:

It's dark colors he dislikes, not bright ones.

but only because they unleash his darkside

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Delsaber posted:

It's either Monster Hunter or she's stuck between like three different bad Korean MMOs. Except Tera, that would require a TV-14 rating.

For some reason she makes me think of Annah from Planescape Torment. She even has the same embarrassing alternate gimmick.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I can barely ever tell what she's saying in these videos. It's not the accent, just that she doesn't enunciate.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

My girlfriend thought Becky was deaf the first time she heard her talk.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I'm still not convinced she isn't deaf. It really is like listening to an actual deaf person.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

She sounds perfectly normal for a Dubliner

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Ruggington posted:

I enjoy this post greatly

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Cavauro posted:

hey we want SumRu day

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

St Evan Echoes posted:

She sounds perfectly normal for a Dubliner

Yeah that's the thing. It isn't really an accent specfic to any part of Dublin but it is definitely a Dublin accent.

Shima Honnou posted:

I'm still not convinced she isn't deaf. It really is like listening to an actual deaf person.

I've had people in the most discrete and respectful way possible ask me that. People who have deaf people in their family.

Her head injury from 2006 damage the nerve that effects hearing and balance so it could be that. But all I hear is a Dublin accent.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Do you know whereabouts in Town she comes from rov?

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

rovert posted:

Yeah that's the thing. It isn't really an accent specfic to any part of Dublin but it is definitely a Dublin accent.

Deep Dublin.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I can understand her better than Sheamus. :shrug:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Becky sounds OK. She's never going to sound normal due to being a Foreign, but all the people saying she's literally incomprehensible are being a bit silly.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
She sounds like basically every person I've met from Dublin in my life.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
So Hogan is on Ric Flair's podcast today. There were rumors floating around that WWE didn't want signed talent to publicly interact with Hogan at all, so I guess we'll see if that rumor was true.

Edit: here's the link if you want to hear a concussed alcoholic talk with a noted liar and racist: http://www1.play.it/audio/wooooo-nation-with-ric-flair/

Blast Fantasto fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Oct 7, 2015

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Blast Fantasto posted:

So Hogan is on Ric Flair's podcast today. There were rumors floating around that WWE didn't want signed talent to publicly interact with Hogan at all, so I guess we'll see if that rumor was true.

I don't think Ric Flair is your model citizen for "following all of WWE's requests/demands"

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
What are they gonna do, fire Flair? He's already fired!!

PoO3
Dec 30, 2000
IM ALREADY FIRE

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Maybe they'll talk about the time Hogan beat Flair in a strap match by pinning Vader.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
from reddit:

Per the Observer, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins is 1-15 in his last 16 matches. 1-8 in his last 9, if you remove house shows.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Tezzor posted:

from reddit:

Per the Observer, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins is 1-15 in his last 16 matches. 1-8 in his last 9, if you remove house shows.

And that 1 is Sting.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

the champ is here

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
They're booking Seth like 2000 era HHH except without everything that made that HHH a cool character.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Gonzo McFee posted:

They're booking Seth like 2000 era HHH except without everything that made that HHH a cool character.

I agree. Seth needs a leather jacket/denim vest combo.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Gonzo McFee posted:

don't worry, they're doing this so they can say triple h was a one of a kind talent and nobody can duplicate what he did for this buisiness

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Muddy Burphy posted:

I agree. Seth needs a leather jacket/denim vest combo.

Dolph would cry gimmick infringement.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I feel like Seth is the living embodiment of the WWE forgetting how to book.

Like, you can book a chickenshit heel champion, that's fine, but the point of doing so is making the crowd hungry to see him get his comeuppance and Seth gets his comeuppance on a nearly weekly basis. You could have told the wrestling story of Seth running like hell from Kane and Kane cornering him to finally get his revenge in the cell, but Kane beat up Seth the moment he came back, and then again on basically every show since. Even when Seth did a great cowardly heel thing and seemed to get an advantage Kane shrugged it off and kicked his rear end two minutes later. It'd be one thing if they were doing it so the story was about the WWE title and how much everyone wants it, but the title is basically a background prop.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

mkay0 posted:

What happens when SCSA, HBK, Brock and Undies don't move the needle in two weeks?

Transition from the PG Era to the G Era, book all events as though they were Saturday Morning Slam episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
At this point I'm convinced that Seth's booking is a combination of Triple H having decided that he's the next star and haitching to that wagon, and Vince or somebody else high up ribbing Seth for his ex-fiance showing everybody his Nazi-slayer, so this is the compromise that happens as a result.

• Locked thread