Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Tom Collins is back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hes never really been gone

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

SpaceAceJase posted:

Tom Collins is back?

back again

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

echinopsis posted:

hes never really been gone

he was always here, in our hearts

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Share Bear posted:

also sours will never be popular as they are really an acquired taste comparatively to ipas which were at least sort of sweet and beer-y

lol not it isn't. it's another case of people trying to out spicy each other but with hops this time

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

NoneMoreNegative posted:

he was always here, in our hearts

tarm pwns, who else could step into the gaping void of 290's vacant boots

when is the ten year anniversary of pos anyways?

we should have a reunion, and a 50,000 word collectrospective

Tom Collins posted:

sup url, hope you're doing well. it's been a while. i'm totally going to be building SDDCs using SDNs and all that other poo poo. micro-visors? i'm gonna get on using the term femto-visor so I'm ready for the next small thing

S'all good broheim.

heartening to see you back, with time enough to gently caress about yosposting.

Stuff here is largely speaking hunky-dory, if i had stuff to complain about, i'd be addressing it rather than posting - so whatever I have, it can't be that bad.
I skipped last year because finances, but, I should be in for yosssanta this year :3

Keeping busy, trying not to die on the roads of Taipei.
I've been having a ball enjoying the riding here.
I have a more respectable dangerous bike than the last time we spoke.
Suitably, it's in black and green.

i'm still not IRC'g the way I should be, the time zone is vicous, but I keep a mibbit open at work.
Will catch you in there at some point I hope.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Cat Face Joe posted:

lol not it isn't. it's another case of people trying to out spicy each other but with hops this time

idk i never had a sour where i was like "man i would like to drink that until i am loud and obnoxious"

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

its called the vCloud now, or virtual cloud if you will

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

automate the on-demand deployment of your vApps to the vCloud. Become a vAir organization

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

fyi any sexy seattle startups currently recruiting, im for vhire

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Tom Collins posted:

After five successful but frustrating years in academic IT, I have finally decided to jump ship for the private sector once more. I could regale you with stories about the victories and defeats, frustrations and successes, but ultimately it's rather boring to anyone who doesn't have an emotional and personal investment in the outcome. I shall demonstrate some rare brevity and leave it at that.

good. it was still too long but thanks for the story

btw there are some more words after this i guess you copied your draft notes by mistake

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
lol

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT
Jun 30, 2008

unban space kimchi

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

space kimchi is not banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU