Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?
That was a really enjoyable premiere all around; was hoping for more Ravi but the season is still young. If anything though, I'm trying to remember but did they name the merc group in the last season....cause 'Fillmore Graves' is a great name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Pretty good episode all around and it's nice to see poo poo coming together. I kinda wonder if Major's reaction to his lady friend was mostly influenced by Liv's paranoid brain or if he legit had a reason to worry (like were the killer ab shirts something she made out of revenge? or did they say where those started to pop up?). Also I'm surprised that Liv's paranoid brain put all the blame on Barachus and not the slightly evil, dickish leader of the zombie paramilitary force.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

Anyone could be selling the shirts. She posted the pictures publicly, any local opportunist could have used them.
Then is the show trying to paint the shirts as an inevitability of the pictures being up on tumblr? Cause then that seems like a better catalyst for them to break up later when the shirts start circulating, at least it's a better reason than the pictures just being online at all. I got more of an impression it was something she was doing out of spite, though you're right there no was clear indication of where they were coming from.

Chokes McGee posted:

Ravi walking in on Liv, Blaine, and Don E eating fresh-from-the-skull brains and nearly throwing up while the three of them were like "What. He's already dead." was delightful.
Yeah, I'm trying to recall how often Ravi has actually seen Liv eat fresh brain cause I like the idea that he's become a bit desensitized to where Liv's food supply comes from and that sometimes the reality of that situation might come back to haunt him.

VVVVV
I think it was Fillmore Graves; they seem pretty dead set on staying zombies and I doubt they want to give their ever increasing numbers a way out. I mean outside of the people who are super strong soldiers, do you think the rest of them want to actually be the living dead? Probably not and given the opportunity for a cure, they'd jump at it I'm sure.

discworld is all I read fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jun 15, 2017

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Fuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk cliffhanger....

Overall though that was a good way to wrap up the season and I suppose a somewhat pleasant twist. But yeah, I don't see that plan working and I have no doubt most will react like that mob (i.e. violently and without care).

Also, I don't know if it's just me, but if I was going to redo the original live action PS1 Resident Evil 1 intro then I'd definitely pick the guy playing Chase Graves.

• Locked thread