Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Air is lava! posted:

I thought that doctor actually sorta looks like him. But maybe my standards for identifying Obama have been lowered by countless political cartoons.

He had a very similar haircut and was graying the same way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

"Hello darkness my old friend..."

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Combed Thunderclap posted:

They're like a broadcast channel magnet for sci-fi and drama, it's actually kinda bizarre.

...they've actually kind of always been that magnet, what with Roswell, Buffy, Popular, Charmed, Gilmore Girls, Sabrina, Smallville, etc. they just declined into full soap opera hell with poo poo like the never-ending One Tree Hill and Tarzan.

I would never begrudge a small network finding it's place with niche programming even if I don't care for some of it. Especially since they're giving me so many shows that I'm finding entertaining.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I suspect that the new cure doesn't just amnesia, it leaves the last brain personality imprinted on the person. Blaine seems to have picked up the nicer personality. Either way, new cure is obviously not a good thing to use like that.

• Locked thread