Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Liv is so incredible every week with all the different personalities. This one was definitely up there, along with the cranky old fella brains. Also, liv's roommate is ridiculously attractive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Oasx posted:

She could still get the visions just without the drastic personality changes each time she eats a brain.

The personality changes are the most important part of the show basically. How do you not enjoy her doing work with each new personality that inhabits her? It's fantastic TV. It's like the victim passively gets the chance to solve their own murder through Liv's eyes and they provide amazing insight and moments. I wish this show were on more than once a week.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

That's fantastic news. I feel like Babineaux and Liv are bound to share/find out secrets soon enough.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Best episode so far because of the dialogue. Too many funny lines to get through, but the Max Rager CEO is fantastic: "I appreciate your key demo inPUUUUUT."

Liv: "it seems Regina took NWA's biggest hit literally."

Lady in jail: "I got rights!! Cops arrested me for weed twice, that's double jeopardy!!"

Ravi also had me belly laughing the entire episode.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Rhyno posted:

Rita is such an evil bitch and I love here and hate her at the same time.

Yeah she seems to be the vindictive type. And also ridiculously hot.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Selachian posted:

The female superhero's name was Blue Swallow.

Blue. Swallow.

Jesús how did I miss this? Goddamn this show is incredible

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Argue posted:

What am I missing?

Blue, swallow.

Blew then swallow.

Sex stuff

At least I think I'm on the right path here. Maybe it's a reference to something I'm not aware of but it's likely just a funny play on words.

Or I'm wrong. Doesn't matter, the ending scene with Liv on the buildings roof was such a perfect super hero moment.

buddhanc fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Dec 9, 2015

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

There were some fantastic lines this episode. I love this show

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

So many fantastic one-liners and the kristen bell thing was great. This show is top notch every week

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I love this show so much. Vaughn du Clark is a fantastic character

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Was that Jeff from American Dad who spoke to Babineaux on the phone as the student journalist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Vaughn was a treasure, I'm gonna miss him.

• Locked thread