Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
The whole case this week was meta as gently caress but that's what made it amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
Sucks if Natalie is dead, I kinda liked she had good chemistry with Major's actor.

Also yeah I guess they just kinda cut to black on Blaine's dad. Also after Candy gets zombified there isn't really anything to say about that and she never appears again.

I'm guessing the PMC mercs that showed up to Vaughn's office at the end were also zombies. Gonna suck for Peyton and Ravi and Clive though, those not zombies. I guess she's gonna be the big bad moving forward. Someone who wants to build a zombie empire on Seattle and maybe making zombies pick sides. Although she has a PMC behind her so hell she could probably just declare independence and fight off the US Army.

• Locked thread