Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Tiggum posted:

I got that impression as well. Maybe it didn't mean anything, but I won't be surprised if he turns out to be getting his memories back.

I feel like you all are missing the obvious fact that Blaine really was faking the memory loss the entire time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

HopperUK posted:

The men are incredibly beautiful too. It's a gorgeous show all over.

I would love to snuggle up with Ravi

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

Yeah but "Get the gently caress out of my life and never come back" still seems way too heavy.

W/e the show's way better without them.

Idk, from his point of view it seems pretty reasonable. He nearly died, she could have helped saved him with a simple blood transfusion and wouldn't, with absolutely no explanation.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Tiggum posted:

The whole thing with Rob Thomas being dead was just great.

I loved the part where they were talking poo poo about musician Rob Thomas, but really veiled show creator Rob Thomas making fun of himself.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

During the long hiatus I had forgotten how much this show shows off Liv's actress' chops at playing different character roles. I'm glad to be reminded :3:

Plus you could tell Major was having a lot of fun playing a teenage girl.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Forgive me, but Season 2 was getting complicated toward the end, and it has been a long time since I watched it. Why is Major coughing and dying? I might be getting this way wrong, but wasn't he made into a zombie at the end of Season 1 to save his life after the Meat Cute shoot-out? What happened to him after that to make his zombie situation so unique?

Major was turned into a Zombie. Then Ravi developed a cure that both Blaine and Major took (Blaine first). It was discovered that the cure was temporary, and also would eventually kill those that took it (shown by the lab rat Ravi was testing dying). Blaine took cure 2.0 which apparently had the side effect of amnesia (or Blaine is faking the entire amnesia thing). Ravi MAY have developed a cure to the memory loss, but it seems that it didn't work (unless Blaine is a big fake phony, which is possible).

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Cojawfee posted:

I don't think Blaine is that good at acting that he can just see his dad be magically alive again and not even flinch.

Yeah, I'm leaning to his amnesia being legit (at least was, who knows whether or not amnesia cure worked). But I was including that because it is still plausible.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Phylodox posted:

Also, can I just say that my enjoyment of this show is, like, 60% Robert Buckley, easy. The guy's got charm out the rear end.

Remember when everybody hated his character

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

esperterra posted:

It's on their family estate, I got the impression nobody resides there.

Yeah...for now!!

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Phylodox posted:

Does anyone in this day and age still not know a) what Dungeons & Dragons is and b) that grown up nerds play it? Clive's not that out of touch.

I just assumed that was him overcompensating for actually already being into it. Same for Ravi, who seemed like he's played before, despite what he said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

I mean it did lead to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCQ-KA2rGDE

• Locked thread