Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrisulfr
Oct 14, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

Watching Rose McIver crush it every single week no matter who she's playing makes me sad about how good Dollhouse could have been if Eliza Dushku could act, even a little

On the other hand, Dollhouse introduced me to Enver Gjokaj, so I can't be too upset with it.

As much as I like this show, I'm getting a little tired of the "What outrageous personality will Liv assume this week?" bit. I liked it for most of the first season, but it seemed to me like it started off pretty light, just giving her a new quirk or two, but now she basically turns into a carbon copy of whoever she ate. Maybe it would grate on me less if they weren't such over-the-top caricatures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread