Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Pan Dulce posted:

It's a reference to Black Canary, but in a better, sexual euphemism sort of way.

So I don't know how to read this. Is the guy Liv saved, the now zombie, a lackey of Mr. Boss and he knows the score? Or is he working for Blaine undercover?

He asked what he has to do to get brains. The initial impression was that he just had to tell how to get tainted Utopium, but it looks more like Blaine told him to be a mole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Power rangers reference. Dig at shows with just pretty people *cough cough*. Calling zombies "Romeros."

My Tuesday nights are complete again.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

That was a phenomenal last scene. The brain that was stupid and annoying the entire episode ends up cracking the whole case!

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

It kind of got lost in the shuffle of the Chaos Killer arrest and zombie apocalypse but Major is still slowly dying from the cure, right?

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Argue posted:

For the most part I laud this show for being able to juggle multiple plots without being confusing, but for once I have to admit I got lost at the end there: who was the lady that turned out to be Patrice's mom?

Same, but apparently she was in 5 episodes already?

Slashrat posted:

She was the administrator at the mercenary company who mainly dealt with the support services for the infected family members of the employees (ie: the classroom for the zombie kids)

Ah, okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

CaptainCaveman posted:

I half expect all the zombie mercs to have survived and only Natalie died since she was human again, just to twist the knife more for Major.

Nah, she's the only one barely hanging in there, but refuses to let Major zombify her with a finger he finds on the ground. It'll be sad and poo poo.

• Locked thread