Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat

Tiggum posted:

That is also really irritating. Even if he hasn't picked up on it himself, she should just tell him. "I get psychic visions and pick up personality traits from dead people" isn't any harder to believe than "I get psychic visions from dead people".

Yeah, but "I get psychic visions from dead people" is much easier to deal with than "I get psychic visions and pick up personality traits from dead people by eating their brain matter."

quote:

AB- is rare. If they had THAT one, it wouldn't matter anyway, as they could, in theory, take anything

Not quite. A person who's AB Neg could receive any Neg. O- can only receive from other O- but could potentially give to anyone. AB+ could receive from potentially anyone but only give to other AB+

johntfs fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Oct 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread