Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

This show. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
The whole "huh what's d&d? neeeeeerds" thing was a bit much, but I'm willing to forgive it because the guys getting really into the game was funny.

Also I take it it's obvious to everyone that the mayor candidate guy being shot was a false flag to get him elected? Seems a bit risky though since there were plenty of people, including reporters, around and he almost went Romero.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I honestly can't keep track after 2 seasons of them breaking up and getting back together. I'm just glad the show isn't doing that anymore.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

raditts posted:

Just because you know what it is, doesn't mean you know that much about it, or that grown adults play it regularly.
You have to remember there are still lots of people that don't really use the internet, or at least not for much beyond email and facebook.

It mainly seemed weird to me with Clive, since in S2 they made a thing of him being a GoT fan to the point of complaining about grrm not writing and having dressed up as a character at least once. No way is someone that into a fantasy book series completely unaware of D&D and the concept of roleplaying in general. Ravi is also a big nerd, but as Phylo points out it may have been a lady doth protest too much-thing with him.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Cliffhangers! :argh:

Maybe I'm missing something, but what was up with the dead guy's daughter's comment after Liv and Clive left? If she and the other woman work for Filmore Graves wouldn't they already know about them? It's not like whatsherface was secretive about meeting them or anything.

edit: duh it wasn't the guard's daughter but the prisoner's.

bloom fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Jun 7, 2017

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Medullah posted:

Oh yeah, she's definitely doing something like making a documentary "My month with a serial killer. It was terrifying"

That's the impression I got when she filmed him in the latest episode.

Also it's kinda dumb of Major to just invite her over like that. Dude's getting all kinds of death threats and doesn't even consider that the one nice letter might be a lie?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

discworld is all I read posted:

Pretty good episode all around and it's nice to see poo poo coming together. I kinda wonder if Major's reaction to his lady friend was mostly influenced by Liv's paranoid brain or if he legit had a reason to worry (like were the killer ab shirts something she made out of revenge? or did they say where those started to pop up?).

The shirts only showed up after the breakup. Revenge seems like the obvious answer, but I don't really buy her "just want people to see the real you" story. My guess at this point would be crazy person, if only because there's already so much conspiracy stuff going on that tying her to it would be a bit much.

Loving this season so far. I had my doubts initially because the whole giant zombie paramilitary thing seemed ridiculous but it seems to be working out well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
It's gonna be interesting to see how they keep the crime-solving aspect relevant with the zombie nation thing being more public and high profile. Unless the political(for lack of a better word) situation normalizes, solving random murders isn't going to feel all that important.

• Locked thread