Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Trilobite posted:

I think the implication is that the potentially-weaponized flu that the CDC was investigating was brought in as part of the Fillmore-Graves D-Day plan. You know, to bring Seattle's human population down to a more manageable number in order to clear the path to becoming the new Zombie Nation.

Anyway, FG's the kind of company that would find out that the CDC investigator who's getting too close to the truth always picks up guys in bars when she's on the road, and Chase would obviously go after her himself (both because their secret bioweapon plan doesn't need any more people knowing about it, and because storytelling economy demands that you don't drag in some rando when you have a perfect antagonist already right there).

This is the finale week right? That seems like too big of a reveal to work through for the finale though I really like the idea. I was thinking maybe someone got a little nibbly or scratchy on the plane as a side story...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Facebook Aunt posted:

Zombie brains are unpalatable. Zombies have no desire whatsoever to eat zombie brains. AFAIK no one has tried it to see what the effect might be.

Liv won't be investigating murdered zombies nor people who have had their brains eaten by zombies, because neither case leaves her with brains to eat. She has never investigated every murder and Clive isn't the city's only homicide detective so the murders that wouldn't work for the show will continue to be investigated by others.

If too many of the uninfected flee the city she could be in trouble though. RL Seattle barely has enough murders to sustain a season of murder mysteries as it is. The property crime rates are like double the national average, but the homicide rate is low.

2011 - 20
2012 - 23
2013 - 19
2014 - 26
2015 - 23

I find it really amusing that a 20 order season would basically cover every single murder that happens in Seattle naturally.

Anyone ever read 'The Post-Mortal'? It was a flawed novel but the conceit was there's a 'cure for aging' that stops your age at whatever time you get it. One of the minor characters gave it to a newborn so she'd always be the mother.

• Locked thread