Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Cats eat mice, rats eat cats. That's the way of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
We've already seen a zombie die. We'll just have to see how this plot with Mr boss and Blaine goes down.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
If they eat brains, they stay "alive." If they don't eat any brains, they turn into a traditional zombie. Do we know if a brainless zombie can turn back into a more human like zombie? The previous test seemed to fail but I don't know if Ravi ever tried any more experiments.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
A cow vision would probably just be staring at grass for five minutes.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I like the way Scrubs did it. That lady had some sort of brain trauma that made it seem like everyone was singing and dancing. Once she left or if there was a scene in another place, they'd go back to normal.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think they were talking about getting back into the utopium business since Mr. Boss' stash house just got raided.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
What's the joke there? Rob Thomas is bad at writing songs?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
The name. My friend told me to watch this izombie show and I stayed away at first because of the name.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

GreenNight posted:

Liv's dead boyfriend was just on Flash...as a zombie. Of course they called him izombie.

Ok, that's why he was familiar. My problem with the flash is that I can't for the life of me remember all the metahumans of the week. So they are all "OH NO! THIS GUY IS BACK!" And I'm just sitting there hoping they explain who it is to whoever in the group is new because I don't remember.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Vivienne's plan of zombie island is pretty dumb though. Thanks for rounding up all the zombies in one place to make it easier to bomb them all.

That's what I thought. That's just begging for any super power in the world nuking the whole island and saying "We had to do it to prevent this virus from spreading further."

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Tiggum posted:

You think any country would nuke an American island full of American citizens?

Is it an American island? I thought it was just an island that company bought.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I guess I wasn't paying close attention the first time I watched, I thought it was some far off island. Turns out it's some fake island between Fort Ward and Blake Island.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Nuke might be a bit too far. The US would probably use conventional bombs to erase the island.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Can't wait for the Jurassic Park scene where some rich family lands their yacht at the island and their daughter gets eaten by chirpy zombies.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Fru Fru posted:

I actually was confused by this whole thing. Weren't all the supposed victims found alive and saying they were kidnapped by the Max Rager guy (except that one girl he can't find)? How can he be the Chaos Killer if no one is dead?

The court of public opinion already convicted him of being the Chaos killer and sentenced him to a lifetime of being poo poo on by nobodies.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I don't think Blaine is that good at acting that he can just see his dad be magically alive again and not even flinch.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think if Blaine had gotten his memories back from the memory fixing shot, they would have to come back while he's awake. If he had woken up with his old memories that Saturday morning, once again he'd have to be a really good actor to suddenly remember things and not freak out about it. If it had happened while he was awake and alone, it would require his old memories to totally bring back his old personality. Then he would have to remember what he was like with amnesia and then start acting like that. I don't think suddenly having a bunch of memories would bring back their original personality like that. If anything, I think he would be new Blaine freaking out about all the terrible memories from old Blaine. The only way he could have his old memories and not be old Blaine is if he had planned to fake amnesia from the start, and be really good at not reacting to seeing people he's not supposed to recognize anymore.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I prefered dominatrix Liv to whatever the hell she was this episode. That was terrible.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
It was way too obvious. "We're going to Zombie Island." *Helicopter gets blown up seconds after take off in the middle of Seattle*

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
It's not the 80s anymore. Anyone who doesn't at least know of Dungeons and Dragons' existence would have to live under a rock.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

raditts posted:

Just because you know what it is, doesn't mean you know that much about it, or that grown adults play it regularly.
You have to remember there are still lots of people that don't really use the internet, or at least not for much beyond email and facebook.

Dungeons and Dragons has been used as the "wow, look at these nerds" game in pop movies for a couple decades.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

TMMadman posted:

And seriously, where are the gifs of Liz getting spanked by Peyton in an leather catsuit? :mad:

You're too horny. Log off.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Caedus posted:

Also! Learning that skookum is a real word that actually does mean "good, solid" and not something AvE made up. Mind soaked in blue juice and blended w/ ice, lime and tequila.

Keep your lich in a vise.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm actually more disturbed about what happened with Ravi. He had to have told her about the cure, people he's met, and the prejudices they face , and she still ran with the zombies are monsters sensationalist angle and I can't believe I just typed that as a slight against her. This show.

Even if she didn't write it in a way that makes Zombies out to be monsters, the editor would change it or make her change it. People aren't interested in learning that Zombies are real but they are mostly nice. People want to hear that Zombies are real, and they are horrible monsters and are scary.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Holy poo poo the end of that episode was insane. How did Harley even find them?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Was that sugar cube that Ravi had the actual cure? I'm wondering why he ate it before even being a zombie. Also, won't Major becoming a zombie again lead to him dying again?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Hopefully the fact that if more people keep becoming zombies, it will become unsustainable. Granted, there was only a few minutes shown of the rest of the world knowing about zombies, but hopefully there will be rational discussions about why zombies need to be dealt besides just angry reactionaries. They've already shown "angry mob." Now we just need Fox News style old white guy reactionary "THIS IS ALL OBAMA'S FAULT" type thing, and then some sort of scientific panel where someone rationally explains that zombies aren't the future of the human race, and they aren't sustainable in large numbers.

Has eating animal brains come up with the show? There could be some sort of cow brain type thing, or some other livestock animal brain.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Lycus posted:

He can smell crime?

Is he Dolph Lundgren?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Private Major Lillywhite is the greatest character currently on our televisions.

Only because Private Dancer isn't on TV anymore.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Did Major ever get shot in the line of duty? They might have thought he was always a human and somehow slipped through recruiting process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Then I don't know why they didn't make a big deal about him not being a zombie anymore. I could see why the new guy would assume he was always human, but his squad would have to know whether he was a zombie or not the whole time.

• Locked thread