Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Ham Cheeks posted:

Allison grows immensely huge and her head becomes Neo Throne

gonna need more fusions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

YggiDee posted:

If being a furious dumbass is the greatest oath to power, shouldn't we encourage others not to read about Asema, to keep us ignorant and mighty?

And why would anyone want more Aesmas in the multiverse?

Nothing But Hate
Oct 7, 2006
When night falls, she covers the world, in impenetrable darkness

Darth Walrus posted:

So she can join the giant lady voltron

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Darth Walrus posted:

for the content

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

I'm not usually one for crossover fanfic, but this is both unexpected and really good.

You know things are real when Götterdämmerung is the opening attack.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

ThaumPenguin posted:

Seeing how none of the demiurges other than Mammon actually reside in Throne on a regular basis, and seem quite capable of ruling from elsewhere (Rayuba, Mottom'a floating palace), I don't think destroying Throne itself would accomplish much in the long run other than likely killing millions. Its absence would likely just be a moderate inconvenience for any potential future trans-universal tyrant, like a trucker having to find a new route due to roadwork.

Throne isn't just a big city or the 777,778th universe, it's the metaphysical linchpin holding the wheel together. No more Throne, very probably, would mean no more connection between worlds at all, and it's very hard to effectively tyrannize a land you can't reach

also that'd probably destroy everything in a more total way than even Jagganoth is aiming for but hey, details

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Jag's gonna sing the doom song now

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

nimby posted:

If you know nothing, you know you know nothing and thus act as if you know nothing.

If you know just something, in reality you still know nothing but you'll act with the confidence of complete knowledge, thus being a more complete dumbass.

reach heaven through dunning kruger

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Throne isn't just a big city or the 777,778th universe, it's the metaphysical linchpin holding the wheel together. No more Throne, very probably, would mean no more connection between worlds at all, and it's very hard to effectively tyrannize a land you can't reach

also that'd probably destroy everything in a more total way than even Jagganoth is aiming for but hey, details

The entire premise of the post I replied to was that the rest of the worlds would remain connected.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

girl dick energy posted:

This reads like Aesma by way of Terry Pratchett, and I mean that in the best possible way.

Pree Aesma is Many, Thus is it Fitting to be described by Many Authors.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Renaissance Robot posted:

reach heaven through dunning kruger

It's worked for Allison so far!

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
The vast majority of rich and powerful people on this planet seem to be incredible idiots convinced of their own brilliance, so despite my intent to shitpost I can't really argue that it's not true :smithicide:

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

But what if

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Mile'ionaha posted:

But what if

Da fuq

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

It's animal-vegetable-mineral man obviously.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Every single update makes me hornier for the entire cast to have a powerup transformation all at once

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Mile'ionaha posted:

But what if

I just discovered the old Zoofights threads the other day and this would be right at home in them.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Nah, it's just the middle of the Wheel, but Allison goes directly from Earth to the gate to the world where she met Mottom. The Void is where people make the trip from world to world, and Throne is at the center of the Void with the worlds and gates set on the spokes of the Wheel.

Mottom's mobile oppression palace doesn't ever need to go to Throne to do the mobile oppressing.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Well so much for your whole "avoid collateral damage" gambit, Aspected Chaos.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

TwoPair posted:

Well so much for your whole "avoid collateral damage" gambit, Aspected Chaos.

Would you have liked to see what would've happened had they been any closer?

The worst they'll wind up is deaf, they're still alive and able to watch in dumbstruck awe at the skies instead of being casually vaporized.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yeah if jaggs simply opening a door to the world obliterated the public they have less than 0 chance of survivng being on the same planet when hes serious.

Gotta say thats a mighty impessive war form though, very skilful use of a sharp rock.

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1393405503401828354?s=20

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
i would like to note that salami dave put his capital in, or near, france

madjack
Dec 31, 2013

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Nice.

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

Jaggs just sucker-punched our favorite Good Old Boy! Poor Mammon :( Made him spew all his gold out.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Don't punch Dragon Grandpa like that, it's very rude this is why you don't get invited to parties anymore Jagganoth.

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

Does Jaggs even know how expensive it is to take him to the Dragon Vet? What a dick.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I don't really see any landmasses which look like that there.

Ocean of Milk
Jun 25, 2018

oh yeah
Shouldn't the sky down on the ground be clear blue if all the clouds been pushed away? :thunk:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Incubus Staus: Still looking for a sword and still useless.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
First shot nicely reminiscent of Saitama vs Boros

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Ocean of Milk posted:

Shouldn't the sky down on the ground be clear blue if all the clouds been pushed away? :thunk:

Probably clogged by the smoke from the city.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Looks more like Brittany to me, though it looks like he got rid of the British isles at some point.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

YaketySass posted:

Looks more like Brittany to me, though it looks like he got rid of the British isles at some point.

He's sculpting Rayuba to be the perfect world, I figured that would go without saying

Innocent_Bystander
May 17, 2012

Wait, missile production is my responsibility?

Oh.

YaketySass posted:

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

There's water to the east of the landmass that the city ruins are on. I doubt it's based on an earth landmass, maybe someplace in Indonesia or the Philippines.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

:golfclap:

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
So, uh, all the demiurges are supposed to have their own warforms, right? That was, like, a thing, when we learned about the war.

Now would be a real good time to break them out!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

GlyphGryph posted:

So, uh, all the demiurges are supposed to have their own warforms, right? That was, like, a thing, when we learned about the war.

Now would be a real good time to break them out!

I'd say to give them a minute to break them out. They were already pretty exhausted trying for the binding spell and Aspected Chaos talking to Jagganoth brought them a brief respite.

Also I doubt even they expected him to take things straight to 11 like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Words cannot express how happy it makes me that, even as Jagganoth starts to stop playing around, Aspected Fate is still doing Jojo hand bullshit.