Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Hahaha, seeing the bonewheel skeletons just chilling out when not forming a kickin' rad motorcycle fills me with joy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Aurium posted:

I've been wondering how a blue demon could have stolen a key, and also why she was so unique when most of the blue demons we've seen are so similar looking.

It seems dear Cio wasn't always blue.

Yeah, things we learned today: Demons can not only promote in rank, but also be knocked down a few levels. I wonder who Cio really is.

Also whoah hey is that our good buddy Oscar?

Tuxedo Ted fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Nov 11, 2015

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I hope Cio makes a literal paper tiger at some point.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Ghost of Babyhead posted:

Those travelers all seem pretty happy to chill out under the gibbets.

I'm sure the guys on the gibbets appreciate the company. I see at least one that still has some life in em!

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Is that Aesma at the far right?

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Yeah, that line is probably going to be thrown back in her face at every opportunity.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Aren't beggar knights unable to fight except in self defense? So long as Allison doesn't throw the first punch, she'll be fine.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Ok, now I want a Hostess Fruit Pie resolution to this chapter.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Since she's a witch those guns are probably just floating and firing on their own, but I like to believe that her technique consists of really, really good juggling skills paired with sharpshooting.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Plus we already got one Earth native among the Demiurges with ol Solomon there. Unless he comes from one of those so-little-different-it-may-as-well-be-the-same alternate universe Earths. It'd be weird if Zoss was from there too.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

a kitten posted:

Oh god, i'm already caught up. I thought there was more.

This is terrible! :f5:

Now go back and read all the text posts that go with each page

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

We already know what Solomon David's method is.

Phy posted:

Solomon David achieved his immortality through the twin disciplines of Lookin' Good and Feelin' Fine.

That said, I wonder if he is the same David from Allison's universe or if all the "Earths" across the multiverse are just share varying degrees of similarity and another king David managed to ascend.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

PMush Perfect posted:

I'm the can of soda.

I'm the pile of ashes Cio is dropping THAT ARE TOTALLY RUINING THE NICE NOODLE MAN'S COUNTER, THERE'S A PERFECTLY GOOD ASH TRAY RIGHT THERE, JEEZ!

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

That is a pretty great teapot brooch Cio has there.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Guys, I think Oscar and his crew might be evil.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

The President of the Bad Decision Club is still in office.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Bad decision incoming. The President is about to take the floor.

Also the last time Cio's "chronicles" were brought up the alt text implied Abbadon had more in store. I wonder if we'll get another peek now. I don't know if enough time has passed for Cio to add more chapters yet, tho,

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

The fact that you have two different sizes of this image to use fills me with joy.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Redeye Flight posted:

Ah, of course. The barista unleashing the ultimate maneuver once used upon her.

"I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER."

Dangit, that was going to be my joke except mine would have been worse.

Something about how her new haircut kinda looks like the "I want to speak to the manager" haircut.

So thanks for saving everyone from that.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

That looks fantastic. If it isn't too late, put me down as an idiot who needs some of that fabric to make new pajama pants.

I meant to throw my hat in the ring ages ago.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I miss Cio's orange glasses.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Plus Yab used a pipe pre-Cio. Cio just deals with cigs and the occasional stogie.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

That's weird, all I see on her cup is the letter "I".

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

MetatronLayla LIVES

But yeah, things look grim. I don't think I'll enjoy the next few pages, but I still can't wait to see how it all ends up.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

You hosed with the ducks.

You shouldn't'a done that.

Also, I'm glad Cio's back. I wonder if those orange shades will come back soon, too.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

The alt-script is on point this time.

Even as they get pared down, there's always new members of the parade of fools to spot. I don't think I've seen Johnny Twelve-Swords without their helmet off before.

I'm glad the samurai with the Ponce de Leon pants has made it this far.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Bilirubin posted:

So, when the pursuers asked who Maya was after Jug Star rolled off, did she tell them? Are they now her army of idiots?

Whether she told them or not, she more or less got the idea across and usurped Eris-Lo Kai as the grand marshal of the Parade.

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I swear we'd seen this before.

I think we saw it before during the fight at Mottom's pad, but she was riding side-saddle then or something. Now she's full-on wicked witch mode and it's great.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Ok so the placeholder art for the big update surprises me each time I see it, but Cio with the summer-y hair tone is kinda growing on me. Edit: and the mini purse fashioned from an old pack of Lucky Strikes is great.

Also where can I order the first volume from so I can be sure to get the oversized print to match Vol. 2?

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

After this big page, it feels like the logical end-game is a combination architectural/artistic/mural work to rival the Sistine Chapel to serve as the last pages of the comic. Just a massive, architectural wonder covered wall-to-ceiling-to-wall in the last chapter of the entire comic.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

"Were here too!"

That's a pretty good badass entrance, Nyave, now get back to the helm. Someone has to make the daring getaway soon.

Also, after re-reading the the comic yet again, I realized that I was mixing Monkey up with another knight wearing ponce-de-leon style pants. Apparently the character I thought was cool was Kierinsaval, the Golden Feather (there he is, in the top right), and I haven't seen that guy in a while. Probably bit it. Oh well, I'll have to keep on rooting for Monkey who is no doubt cooler just on the merit of not dying yet.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I wouldn't mind if the alt-text came true. I'd still wonder about how the comic would have ended otherwise, but I'd still be satisfied.

Would demanding both come true be embracing Royalty?

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Confirmed, Catmaster's Cat is safe aboard the ship.

The jury is still out on everyone else. Except maybe Xand, hard to come back from a case of exploded head. And I don't know whether to call Nxor's hits headshots or body shots.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I can't wait for Lucky Felicia to do that cool thing cool people do with lever rifles where they spin it around one-handed to cycle the action between each shot.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

MikeJF posted:

It's pretty small.

How is Princess even going to fit on that thing now?

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I'm glad Princess didn't bail on the team after ascending to red-mask tier.

I'm also glad Nyaeve isn't stuck with her hero-worship of Allison. Maybe they can bond over being two lost fools in way over their head and become real friends. Then Nyaeve can teach Allison to include sick drop-kicks in her 49 Empty Palms style.

49 Empty Palms and Two Feet in Your Face

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I'm glad Solomon is still Lookin' Good and Feelin' Fine.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I really wasn't expecting to see Zaid for a while.

Ages posted:

nobody tell him that he got the dud

:dudsmile:

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

shirts and skins posted:

I just remembered that this is the guild that put the bounty on her in the first place, hahah. Wonder if any of the current 108 remember or care about the black glass.

Once their employer is taken out, will any of the Pursuers still bother, or will they all buy into the sunk cost fallacy?

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Synthbuttrange posted:

Allison has killed that bugman.

That is unquestionable. What we must ponder is whether the bugman crashed through the roof or was reduced to a blue splotch on the ceiling, walls, and floor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Mimesweeper posted:

Maya's sword doesn't even have a blade, why should it need a handle?

True Royalty line of thought here, I like it.