Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Of course he's conscious, he wouldn't feel the terrible pain of his fruit being torn away otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Read the comic, read the text below the comic, read the comic's alt text, skim the comic's comments.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

I'm looking forward to the encounter with whichever demiurge has the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

I look forward to the story of the time Aesma's dog gnawed on the Wheel.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

The alt text is pretty great.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

All those broken tea cups...

poo poo is going to get so very, very real.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

It's like that one episode of TNG where Riker bangs that agendered alien and xir society punishes xir for it.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Aurium posted:

He'd probably take down a windmill or two.

Windmills are a type of wheel, right?

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Poltergrift posted:

Giving yourself a haircut is one of the truest expressions of Royalty.

Especially when you do the cutting by just sort of moving the blunt edge of the closed scissors through your hair.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

pseudorandom name posted:

Especially when you do the cutting by just sort of moving the blunt edge of the closed scissors through your hair.

Welp.

https://twitter.com/orbitaldropkick/status/790705889183305728

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

AriadneThread posted:

that was a pretty dumb leap of logic, you have to admit
there's even a ssshk sound effect
Her arms and the scissors are surrounded by wavy magic lines, the scissors are never draw open, and the severing of the hair is accompanied by a white magic sound effect and the glowing of her key.

Also, I didn't think the scissors were magic, I thought she was magic. It looked like she was cutting her hair with the blade of want or something and didn't herself realize that the scissors were just a useless prop.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

* But not her hair.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Ashcans posted:

Taking stuff from Incubus is undoubtedly a terrible decision.

What if she takes everything?

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

idonotlikepeas posted:

The main character in that comic and the main character in this one have the same name. Sometimes that's all it takes for goons to create a "joke".

I started reading Strong Female Protagonist and Kill 6 Billion Demons at the same time and as a result I had a "What's her name again? Alison? No, that's the other comic" problem for a good long while.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

PMush Perfect posted:

SFP started with a cool premise, fumbled pretty badly in places, but made up for it in others, and reached a "this might actually get really good" peak when Allison went to college and realized that there's no quick, easy answer to saving the world. Then, the engines burst into flames, it dives into the ground, and crashes so hard that parts of it bounce, keep going forward, and turn into an ever-more-elaborate catastrophe.

The SFP thread exists to contain this exact discussion.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

I feel it is important that this thread be made aware of the existence of ꙮ (U+A66E CYRILLIC LETTER MULTIOCULAR O).

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

paragon1 posted:

if mimics could be chairs and coins in darksouls then those games would be way harder.

I'm still disappointed there's no Bonfire Mimic

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Mastering the principle art of Cutting and the blade of Want would
be useful in a soup kitchen.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

g r o n c h

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

If everybody has multiple competing impulses controlling their actions, Incubus locking out all of them except the narrow fragment that does exactly what he wants doesn't leave them in control.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

We were literally promised 200% more gay, try to keep up.

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/924089966585552896
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/924090148773646337

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Bell_ posted:

I've never been more :ohdear: than on this page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGBH4QpAYEE

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Hey, if Incubus can do it...

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

I want to see a conversation with Solomon David at the very least.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Bravestofthelamps is banned so Clevin is absent.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

So has anybody considered the idea that Mammon's family deserved to die, he was right to kill them, and all the statues and such he put up afterwards are because he's sad?

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

*ahem*

pseudorandom name posted:

So has anybody considered the idea that Mammon's family deserved to die, he was right to kill them, and all the statues and such he put up afterwards are because he's sad?

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Apraxin posted:

Regardless of anything else, I think 'making out with someone when you have a fresh, bleeding, open claw wound across both lips' qualifies for this by itself.

AbysmalPeptoBismol posted:

Especially when the one whom made the wound in the first place is on the other side of that kiss.

Hey, don't yuck her yum.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Roland Jones posted:

Well, so much this place protecting Mammon from the other gods.

Also, wow, the results of Allison's terrible decisions just keep getting worse and worse. This seems like it has potential to be catastrophic.

Billions might die! Billions!

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

A.o.D. posted:

I see we're ignoring the brain sword.

Consider: there is no such thing as a sword.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Consider: The undefeated swordsman must be exceptionally poor.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Only the worst kind of idiot strives to be king.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Aumanor posted:

I have to say, I never quite got this one. Or, to be more honest, I never got it at all. Maybe I need to drink more to get on Meti's level.

Existence and the act of combat are absolutely no different, and the essence of both, the purity of both, is a singular action, which is Cutting Down Your Opponent. You must resolve to train this action. You must become this action.

The weak swordsman clings to victory. He thinks of his life, his obligations, the outcome of the battle, his hatred for his opponent, his training, his pride in his mastery. By doing so, he is an imperfect vessel for the terrible fires of Will.

pseudorandom name fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Apr 11, 2018

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znxFrgql5dc&t=19s

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

TBF, they probably were evil, they just love good old Grandpa Dragon.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Her eyes are also weirdly plural.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

The power ranking is clearly Batman (with preparation) > Goku > Jagganoth > Jadis (pre-entombing) > Solomon > Gog-Agog > Incubus > Mottom > Jadis (post-entombing) > Mammon.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Has "heat-eater" been used to describe angels before?

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

I understood the meaning, I was just impressed by the cleverness of how demons describe entropy reversal in terms of devouring heat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

IUG posted:

I don't know if Paranatural uses Word Press, but I wish that K6BD would just so that I can read the mouseover text on my phone/tablet.

The alt text is displayed in the Copy/Save context menu you get if you long press the image.