Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

stolen from the reddit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Talk about taking your relationship to the next level.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

What is Allicio?

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

President Ark posted:

how does that work when your significant other is yourself, though

It's referring to the rest of creation.

seriously though Zaid's gonna have his mind blown when he finally meets up with Allison again.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Terrifying Effigies posted:

I know it will never happen but I do kinda want to see Allison & crew go back to good old non-Australia Earth and crash with her roommates again.

The idea of Cio meeting her roommates would be really good. Like that storyline in Farscape where the whole crew comes back to Earth.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

I love this series, hopefully Abaddon doesn't kill themselves the way that a lot of manga artists do.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Feel like 10 Vigilant getting into an epic fight they win by the skin of their teeth against 6 Jugg's fake body then getting defeated by the W H E E L, with the chaos from the battle giving time for our MCs to get the gently caress out seems like a pretty strong possibility. Who knows, the series has done a good job at keeping us on our toes throughout, I certainly didn't expect the Allicio fusion dance.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

I guess Maya is proof that it's possible, but for some reason I always thought that losing your key tends to be fatal. I am interested if the story is ever gonna get to scarred-pirate queen Allison or if those drawings are more just concept work.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1234695317716684800

Bring it.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Amalgamated Federation of Stone, Combustion and Metal Enterprises - the loving guild that works for you!

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

As fun an interlude as it would be to have Allison meet back up with her roommates I'm pretty sure Abaddon has said it's not going to happen, and the reunion between Zaid and Allison has almost as much potential. Though I kinda hope he ends up being a Macguffin/Damsel in Distress for pretty much the whole story and she only gets to meet him in person near the very end of the story.

I will feel a little robbed if her roommates don't show up somehow in the epilogue/postscript though.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Invasion? I love our pal Gog-Agog!

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

berenzen posted:

Mark my words! This sword will open a hole in the universe! And that hole will be a path for those behind us! The dreams of those who've fallen! The hopes of those who'll follow! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix! Cutting a path towards tomorrow! And that's Royalty! My sword is the sword...that creates the heavens!

Royalty is a continuous drilling motion.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

I think they're slithering out of the ash piles that were wormed people before Jaggs made his grand entrance.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Apparently nobody's done this yet so,

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

One piece of circumstantial evidence I haven't seen mentioned with regards to the possibility of time loops is that in the TTRPG sourcebook there's an ability called "spin the wheel and laugh at god" that lets a player rewind time.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

'Spin the wheel and laugh at god' is the name of a red art in the Broken Worlds RPG that rewinds time as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Schwarzwald posted:

Incubus [looking at his face in a mirror]: I'm gonna need to learn a face protecting technique fast

Given that those head studs indicates he's a Head of John master, he's way ahead of you.