Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

ekeog posted:

I'm confused why you think the guy who has the hammer pants that say EVIL is an antagonist rather than the best character in the gang.

^

You know, even if that door had opened more conventionally, the invisible murder maze would not have been a healthy environment for Lucky Felicia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Pureauthor posted:

I think the part I like best is how blasé 0000001 looks about the how thing.

A bedraggled murderer comes in, pursued by a crazy blue devil and then they shortly after end up making out on on a gold pile after one of them gets torn open and she's all 'Right. Getting rid of some idiots now.'

K6BD is story about the thanklessness of eldercare

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
Nobody talking about that manifest crown?

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
If Incubus thought he could control Allison, he is an enormous idiot, and she will kill him after painfully breaking his trap.

Incubus thought he could control Allison.

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
so Allison tries to impress the little dude by 1)doing sick pullups, 2)showing how tight she is with the food truck guy, then 3)revealing that her glorious power comes directly from the true name of god. Steps 1 and 2 are very important.

I just hope she has considered her entrance music for when she goes back to the guild house.

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

It was buried in the background of this page. You can find it by highlighting everything.

Paged forward a few. Allison should visit her old roommates again.

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Dr Subterfuge posted:

She has a degree. She just never followed through on going back for a law degree like she planned.

The arc where she does is going to be amazing

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Drunk Theory posted:

I wonder how aware the general/criminal element of Throne is of Allison's existence. What I am saying is Vash should have prepared better for "pissed keybearer" after she escaped him.

He might have been banking on her not taking revenge in FIFO order

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

"I recognize that smell anwhere! ...Stanky Kicks Style!"

Stanky Leg was right there

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Paramemetic posted:

THAC0 just really fucks with some people.

3E has a lot more numbers but they basically always go up and add to the dice number and you try to make one number bigger than the other number.

3E changes the behavior of multiplication under composition, which is somewhat counterintuitive.

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
I love the briefcase hold for the ammo can, like it kissed its giant mech spouse and is taking the train to the violence factory.

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
Just smh at only having one hand on holy fire during the windup

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

pseudorandom name posted:

Here's hopping she visits her sorority again sometime soon.

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

only a fool would want Auntie Maya's tutelage, and Auntie Maya does not tutor fools

How about furious dumbasses?

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

DancingShade posted:

Those chocolate biscuits are for the biscuit jar, they're not for eating.

Don't give chocolate to the keeper of the word Tower, it'll make him sick

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Cat Mattress posted:

Meti: "I trained him wrong, as a joke."

Meti would agree that a swordmaster is a real rear end in a top hat.

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
White chain steals the key because she's in denial of everything, Allison mainlines sword law to get it back?

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Alison gets to the final chapters with boons collected from every demiurge, who have all independently assisted her in an unintentional motion to kick their own rear end

http://alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?IlRoZSBnYW5nIGFub2l0cyBhIHN1Y2Nlc3NvciI=

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Excuse me, Dolores Snails is not a slug

Also, Sausage Chopper looks like a good kitty

Edit: I too have joined the patreon train

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
I'd like to think that exactly 0 people are fooled by Allison and her retinue. Setting aside the whole name of God as a sharpened stick thing, there's also the famously least fun angel and some fools resembling the crew from the Mottom heist. Also, Gog Agog has not exactly been using 1/7 of the world's subtlety.

Perhaps nobody wants to be the first to suggest that 2+ gods are being real dicks about this whole tournament affair.

Kei Technical fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Oct 13, 2019

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

A big flaming stink posted:

exactly how much is gog agog fangirling right now

Gog Agog and every worm eater in the universe.

Allison might be a minor celebrity now

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

WHAT

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Xand_Man posted:

I was about to make a joke about there being nothing in the rules saying a dog can't play basketball you can't wear your girlfriend but given what we've seen of this universe and SwoleDaddy's empire there probably is.

Cio, Allison, and the whole name of God piled up in a trench coat might be creeping up on what your call the limits of Solomon's jurisdiction

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
It must be so frustrating to make your way, a lifetime of painful training and competition behind you, to this tournament only to see some dumbass-horny syndicate scatter serious fighters like chaff in a voyage of dimwitted self discovery

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Happy Underpants posted:

I think Allicio is going to get really close to winning, maybe even downing SolDave. Then White Chain is going to stop her somehow in deference to stupid stupid law. That's and end to this chapter that would piss me off and White Chain is the least furious of the dumbasses.

This, angels are not the cold fun flame

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Glagha posted:

I think White Chain is about to fight her/them.

White Chain will absolutely betray and attack Allicio with all her strength, not because it's smart or it makes her happy or she thinks she will win or she wants any forseeable outcome to happen, but because she would absolutely rather do anything someone else says than engage in a moment of self reflection.

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
Preview's up, and I'm having trouble remembering where I've seen our friend with the hat

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Thanks!

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
a) I reread a bit, and it's striking just how consistently good k6bd is. Bursts of quality, that's achievable, but consistency is real hard
b) Call me crazy, but it looks like 1/2 of Alicio was getting her rear end kicked in the current morning. It has been like 14 hours since "I haven't learned how to kick yet" was a pressing concern

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Joe Slowboat posted:

White Chyave for life!
Nyain?

Anyways if Zaid breaks her heart Princess should break Zaid.

Zaid is already the least powerful named character in a comic with sewer goblins, he has the agency of a wind-borne plastic bag

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

There Bias Two posted:

You'd think White Chain would be wise enough to know that she has no idea of what Royalty is/ought to be. For someone so dedicated to the old ways, she clearly doesn't see the parallels between Allison and Aesma.

White Chain avoids thinking deeply about the nature of the person about whom they feel astonishing, multifaceted jealousy*

*the real hot flame

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
Absolutely yes to 82WC being perfectly stupid in this manner, especially w/r/t the irony of proclaiming 'always acting without thought of consequence', but I still buy the possibility of that key getting yanked

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Oh, certainly both. Just a storm thing of dumb things causing bad outcomes that didn't need to happen

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
New strip is up: https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1212565101326348289

White chain hanging in at C/F/SS+!+!

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
Maybe this is White Chain self actualizing as loving horrible

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

YaketySass posted:

Kinda feel like more open communication about this "return the key" business would have smoothed things out a little.

Obviously it's not gonna happen but Allison giving up the key and walking off into the horizon with Cio would be an interesting story on its own. Assuming their relationship could bear the change in Allison's status.

Nah, White Chain doesn't care about that, WC's just being an rear end in a top hat because they're jealous of Alicio. The whole key of kings and fate of the universe thing is just an excuse to be a poo poo.

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
WC's probably a top tier angel boxer on account of constantly picking hard fights

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
Could be Alicio just convinced her opponent to have a nuclear transition into a more actualized still a cop

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Gog-Agog posted:

Zowie! There are between two and five contenders left, and folks, it's the classic matchup of painful gender dysphoria versus the secret fires of creation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

Thyrork posted:

:golfclap:

I'm so glad more people I know have gotten into this comic at last. It means there's more people to tell me when there is an update! :haw:

Glad to hear it! I have no idea who you are.