Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
The proper outcome when Mottom dies is that her corpse sprouts into a huge testicle tree that anchors her tilted teacup island to the ground and that the rubes below can eat from for eternal life. Maybe White Chain can be exploded above the island to show that the tea is ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Just noticed that Cio is looking at the clock in the middle panel and her key is glowing. Someone is annoyed.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Who What Now posted:

Cio's face was looking awfully red in the penultimate panel.

The middle row second panel also has red bolts flashing around Cio. Actually, there's a general aura of redness around her for the middle few panels.

I wonder if Cio is gonna level up

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
If Allison falls those mimics better copy her. Hundreds of Allison mimics, drooling with exceptional stupidity.

Unless those chairs are just normal chairs in which case lol

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
I like that the really self-critical green and blue Allison's were also telling Incubus to give her body back. Maybe she can recruit magenta, teal, etc. and complete the Allison rainbow!

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Ambition Allison is wearing Incubus' earrings and has his black fingernails, while also having his black lips, red eyes, and white hair. Incubus broke her personality into pieces, corrupted her ambition and can likely juice it up with his power when he wants.

Incubus probably doomed himself when he both underestimated Allison's furious neuroticism and forced her to introspect and face her demons (they're gonna beat him up).

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
The incense flail is perfect.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

MikeJF posted:

I wonder if there's gonna be some oh-poo poo point where Allison deliberately restores Princess to Ebon to get them out of somewhere and then surpringly Vladok sticks around.

Princess Vladok's character arc: from staring helplessly at carrots to master airship chef.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Just turdboil Cio's mask back together what's the problem?

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Is Allison still carrying Cio's fanfic book?

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Maybe they'll spend some time in Ynamon to recover. Take in the sights, learn from the very wise and good grandpa Mammon, fix up Ingslvd, write more fanfic. Also, if Cio still wanted Allison's key she could rip it from her skull right now (she doesn't want it but definitely wants something else)

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

AbysmalPeptoBismol posted:

Yep. Ingsvld is still presumably marching along with what Auntie Maya so appropriately termed the "parade of fools" chasing Allison.

Ohh yeah, the fanfic book isn't named is it? Or living/a mimic/able to roll its eye at Cio's cornier writing.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
I now want the fanfic book to be a mimic

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Totally unsupported opinion: Allison's unacknowledged lesbianism is so strong that her key is subtly warping the fabric of reality to draw powerful women to her

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
I'm the guy marching into battle without face protection

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
If Oscar falls off the ship, I hope he upgrades to Ebon and we get to see Bad Man Oscar annihilate a swath of the army. This is the perfect chance to see what a pissed off Ebon can do to a bunch of meat bags.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
So who's gonna be wearing the captain hat? Please let the hat be on the ship

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Is this the first time she's manifested a full crown on her own? No Incubus etc. to help her.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
AL-YIS-BUNS indeed

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Empty Palm Squishes Bug, Swatterly

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
It’s the Open Palm technique, her thumbs will be fine. Don’t worry she was trained by a cop

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Al-YINS-UNFFICIENT :colbert:

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
lol White Chain is actually making the :colbert: pose

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

This is inexcusably sloppy

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
I hope Kill Boss shows up at Big Dave's tournament.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Rotten Red Rod posted:

A question, since I'm working on my Broken Worlds campaign:

I've been wondering what that green smoke is that the prime angel transports are walking through, and I assumed for a while it was just mist or dust or something... But apparently it may be the sacred waters of the city? So the prime angels are always wading through knee-to-chest high water while walking around outside of the city?

My headcanon is that Throne is a wide-brimmed hat being worn by Himself's actual self (who is just out of frame, wearing fabulous BOSS clothing).

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
47 White Chain, Addled of Mind and Saddled of Moron.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

habeasdorkus posted:

I wonder if corporeal Incubus got his face scars before or after mastering Head of John. And I wonder who gave them to him.

The white hair and facial scars make Al and Inc look very similar. They run the same way and she wears a similar hobo cloak.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
My Jadis headcanon is that she saw the Wheel from the side so it looks like an I and realized that the shape of the universe was actually Himself/I. Himself is pure ego beyond reality and time, so being the shape of the universe seems appropriate for the #1 devil. Whatever is locked in the box is surely a Very Bad Kill Boss.

A tournament twist could be Incubus controlling Allison to kill Zaid with a javelin.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Earthworm Jim was a sleeper agent in our universe

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
I hope the mimics are on team Gog. Or the mimics ARE Gog.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
I just realized they are 4 of the 5 Sailor Scouts. Nyave is the green member and Cio is the temporarily absent fifth.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
The monkey is Luna and Zaid is an incompetent Tuxedo Mask.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Jadis has crippling agoraphobia and a severe stutter

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Big Dave takes a Furiously Dumbassed Punch to the family jewels and can never have more boys. Allison kills his bloodline and every universe sees it thanks to Gogtube. Chumps spill blood on purpose but Royalty ends bloodlines stupidly.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Boron_the_Moron posted:

Yeah, given what they can do to Angels and Demons, I imagine they're just innately powerful in some way. Like they can pierce things that should be impenetrable.

Not even reality can penetrate Allison's dumbassery.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
did Sailor Moon have any kicking techniques?

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
What there's the Sailor Moon Kick https://sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Sailor_Moon_Kick

It better be this

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
A mimic that ate a Gog worm while mimicking an entrant who worships Voya, that Goddess who thinks she's a flock of birds. Reach Concordance Through Gog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
I wonder if Incubus taught her any sword fighting skills when they were training together. Maybe she can use some of the skills Incubus used when they were in Yre.