Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
I get the impression that David will eventually choose White Chain as his successor; given his apparent weariness of rulership, their mutual ideological devotion to law and order, and as a way to give White Chain a power up before they begin regularly fighting demiurges within the universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
"You thought it was Solomon, but it was really I! Dio!"

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
White Chain figures out a way to stop Salami's time-stop powers, but loses anyways. In the meantime, in her disappointment with Allison Gog goes crazy and starts worming the entire planet, team has to fight their way out of planet worm. Redemptive arc with Salami Dave & White Chain, ending with White Chain inheriting his key of kings as he gets wormed by Gog having learned to bypass his time-stop powers having watched White Chain's fight.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

Niavmai posted:

i am completely, 100% certain he is not stopping time, and you are just reading his speed as such. if he were stopping time, that would be explicitly stated to us. he is infact, just really fuckin fast.

could be, but why would it be explicitly stated?

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
The audience will all be Gog-Agogs, and soon the entire world will be too. A world of clowns laughing at an impotent deity. :brainworms:

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

World Famous W posted:

How smart can an ocean of worm brains get?

Ask alpha centauri

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Looking at the last two panels looking at the creepy smiling faces of the audience and at the creepy smiling faces of gog-agog, having a sizeable chunk of the audience be wormed would make sense. A lot of the previously wormed people we've seen have had ecstatic smiles.

As an aside, I wonder what clowned Solmon would look like if he gets wormed

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

Shoehead posted:

Woah you guys and your conspiracy theories. Not everyone has worms you guys even if having worms would be totally cool and fun!

Sounds exactly like what someone who has been wormed would say :tinfoil:

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

OhFunny posted:

The part we’re going to hate is when White Chain dies because she couldn’t figure out how to breathe.

"H-how do I poop?"

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I just had a thought for what the "part we're going to hate" might be, and maybe we're looking in the wrong place.

Just for argument's sake; What if Zaid, somewhat the over-arching goal of the entire plot up til now, gets/takes a Worm? He's been pushed around for over a year now, held prisoner and helpless in the presence of Demiurges, and what does Gog-Agog like to offer to people like that? Especially the supposed successor to Zoss.

Could be. Establishing the worm as a threat on scale equal to that of the Red God wouldn't be horrible.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Zaid's just some guy

kind of? Salami wouldn't have taken the trouble to buy him off of Mammon if there was absolutely nothing potentially going on with him? he has some place in prophecy or his destiny was completely botched, but there is something vaguely interesting about him

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-1-7/

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Mammon really needs to see a dermatologist, maybe he can ask Gog-agog or possibly Mottom for some help.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
In his later years Star Platinum became ruler of a seventh part of creation.

Also he's wide open PUNCH HIM IN THE DICK! HIT HIS GHOULIES! HE'S WIDE OPEN JUST WHALE ON THOSE BALLS LIKE IT GOING OUT OF STYLE! STOP HITTING AROUND IT!

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

Kalli posted:

Jagg dies and then the other 6 immediately turn on each other. The only survivor is Jadis who spends the entirety of the massacre saying a single gently caress as with them all dead, no one can kill her.

Jadis ends up like Commander Powell from Dark Star, just spinning off into the void for eternity in her box.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Star_(film)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-xUjmJkO8g&t=779s

MinutePirateBug fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Feb 5, 2021

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

SniperWoreConverse posted:

nutshots are irrelevant
jag is absolutely the kind of guy who takes 10k speedbag hits every day for training

Sir, I strongly believe in the efficacy of nutshots.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Gog-agog is good worms.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Are those flowers blooming on Mammon's head? I supposed it is about time he invested in rogaine or some such thing. Hope the roots don't burrow into his brain.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

his aim is to eradicate every living thing in creation, not abolish the filibuster, you weirdo

Jag abolishes the filibuster would be a fun side story, though.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Hmm those flowers on Mammon's head wilted pretty fast, these demiurges need to take better care of their plants. Or maybe that is his dorsum or his booty, his head would probably be too small of a stage given Mottom could straddle his entire head in her old lady form. So I choose to believe she is jazzing out and doing her cool ultimate moves on Mammon's butt.

MinutePirateBug fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Feb 17, 2021

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Jags is going to rise with a massive erection, Dave will blush at Jag's enormous flaming dong and things will descend into an orgy, recalling Yis and Un's lovemaking post fight. In short k6bd become a oglaf strip.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Alison-Cio-White Chain combine to form mecha-Kali.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Mecha-shiva! Mecha-shiva!

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Everyone and everything is just gog-agog who has already recreated the singularity in worm form and is just really really bored.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Or Jaggs is a big red heel who is getting jobbed, because he was setup by Metatron to get jobbed and he says as much when he teleported onto the planet.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
For some reason I got Caligula vibes from this "Our enemy dear friends is the sea!"

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

jsoh posted:

when maya shows up to kill incubus aspected chaos is just going to eat her.

You know, I wouldn't blame chaos for eating maya she is probably pretty well marinated given her drinking and she has a nice muscle-fat ratio like Waygu. Which K6BD character do you think would be most tasty for Chaos to eat?

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
gently caress.... gently caress, he summoned shorts, he could've been clothed this entire time, but choose not to be. What could this mean for our protagonists?!

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Through all of this I can't help but thinking, Incubus really needs to wash his feet, yes I know he was tossed into the sea. He really needs to take some time off go down to a spa and have fishies nibble on his skin flakes until he is all cleaned up. He isn't doing much without his sword anyways.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

Mr. Lobe posted:

I don't think that's mundane filth.

immediately makes me think Divine filth, then a certain John Waters film, then I gag a bit

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
"If all the matter in the universe except our pal Gog-Agog were swept away, our world would still be dimly recognisable ... we should find its mountains, hills, vales, rivers, lakes, and oceans represented by a film of our pal Gog-Agog. The location of towns would be decipherable, since for every massing of human beings, there would be a corresponding massing of certain Gog-Agogs. Trees would still stand in ghostly rows representing our streets and highways." - Gog A-Cobb

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
I rather like this miserable pile of worms.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
The sentient detachable penis has escaped my grasp once more.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
I'll enjoy seeing the 3 sets of matching prostheses & eye patches together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Hey! Incubus finally took time out to get his feet nice and clean, I'm content.