Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i admit i thought she was doing the thing where she transformed a candelabra into a graviton beam emitter and her fists into deadly weapons with the scissors as a show of power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

though i believed in the magic scissors, i did not believe the needle was telekinesis

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

your weird learning project might be the only good webcomic on the internet besides achewood

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

ElMaligno posted:

*allison spends the first two books in the comic being a literal damsel in distress being pushed by people, she then becomes royalty and finally pushes back at people*
"lol why is she being such a dick????"

as the comic says "reach heaven through violence, except if you're the protagonist i guess, in which case you should like sing songs about your feelings to your enemies and cry a lot so they give up i guess?"

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Begemot posted:

To be fair, the last time Allison sang a song about her feelings she was besting an ebon devil in a drinking contest.

I don't care how fantastic this comic is if it turns out the true power of royalty is love and friendship and Allison nukes the demiurges with a care bear stare I'm loving out

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Phew I got worried for a second

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

looks like maya's missing some arm meats

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Him have fartlegs.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

White Coke posted:

I look forward to seeing how this will backfire on Incubus. I doubt he'd be that bothered with it, but maybe now he can only dress up like an anime.

she just said if he tries to gently caress her over she'll kill him herself there's no question of how it's going to backfire on him

Cowcaster fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jan 28, 2017

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

SunAndSpring posted:

Kind of getting weary about the "Allison should be a raging dumbass like Aesma all the time" stuff because I'm not interested in a character who is completely moronic the entirety of this comic.

i haven't read most of the discussion stemming from this post but i want to chime in and say i vehemently disagree with the entirety of this statement

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

kill six billion demons: reach heaven through patience, prudence, and planning

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

lucky felicia will survive the whole heist only be accidentally stepped on by hrotomos when he kool aid mans into the room

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

https://twitter.com/dril/status/331764878664671234

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

the door is vegan

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

*poink* nyuk nyuk nyuk

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Operant kill the cat

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

pokemon posted:

even diaz is getting in on it, his latest update was basically k6bd and hellboy mashed brutally together with his characters' names written on the resulting mince in sharpie. most of his pages are like that, basically it's just the last two or three things he read and liked regurgitated as a semi-digested syrup for his audience, as a mother bird does for her child

this made me take a quick peek at dresden codak for the first time in probably 5 years and the current page is literally the main character half naked changing her clothes while gratuitously showing off her various cyborg parts. it's like i never left

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

kill six billion childrens

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

jagganoth is quite clearly a Large Adult Son

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

“oh no not again” cio says as she exsanguinates a friend in an attempt to get mammon’s key

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

trust maul

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

combat nipples

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

god dammit i was going to make a joke and the alt text beat me to it
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/985266677809057793

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Who What Now posted:

So why is it when BotL posted these some of you poo poo your pants with rage and powerslammed the report button over and over, but when I post the edits for him the reaction is positive?

some people are really stupid, op

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i dislike this for reasons i’m not sure i can explain but have something to do with oscar getting felicia cronched was such a great and pivotal moment in this arc and this kind of knocks all the wind out of it

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

in a complete overexaggeration of how i feel for emphasis, it's kind of like if that king mottom killshaped into a tree showed up at the end of the chapter with a sign around his neck that said "DOIN' FINE"

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

man i hate it when dogs die

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

dang i wanted to be the one to post the bastion story

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

oh i think he also had a meltdown how diablo 3 wouldn't run on windows xp, or removed xp support, or something, in spite of the fact that windows xp ran world of warcraft just fine so diablo 3 should work too!

Cowcaster fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jul 26, 2018

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

:stonk:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

weird muscle lady tore my dick off and threw it into 777,777 different grain silos

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Reach Heaven Through Pedantry

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

oh no not kill boss i love him

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

anyone that reports who what now is a loving dipshit

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i think more than anything else it's just that kill boss is a little nod to ruiner's puppy, who's a dude, is all

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

spoken like someone who didn't murder vivec and get yagrum bagarn to jury rig the wraithguard for you defeating dagoth ur without the tribunal's help

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i mean the thing had a character based on an indie video game in the last arc and an exact line read from dark souls in the one before that it wears its inspirations on its sleeve just revel in it

Cowcaster fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jan 5, 2019

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

also there was that time allison beat up gegeta and voku

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

seems like all this time we’ve been so focused on bodyslamming operant that we’ve forgotten to bodyslam... ourselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i wasn't particularly skeezed out by the old version and the new version retains the vital detail of the combat nipples, it's all good