Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Or it's just more likely that I'm on my phone and didn't want to go searching for quotes.

or even read the posts from the person you wanted to discuss! :razz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

or even read the posts from the person you wanted to discuss! :razz:

Except even with either in there it's all a bad comment because scum can easily get away with tunneling on D1. In fact, that's probably the easiest day to tunnel.

Also you even replied to her comment basically stating that you do tunnel as scum.

Kashuno posted:

Clearly you've never played a game with me as scum.

And now you're tunneling in on me and SA! It sure does make a person think. Plus I find it interesting that you're going to bat for PMush again, despite saying you think she's scum during D1.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
tunneling on multiple people. Okay buddy.

Calling you out for being wrong doesn't mean I'm defending someone, nice fallacy though.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
But you are defending PMush. You've done it twice already. First when I asked for your thoughts on her and you said you had didn't see anything and now when I've made my case, you're saying that I'm wrong and making a bad case which seems to indicate you think she is town now.

It's a bit of a turnaround from your D1 comments here:

Kashuno posted:

For what it's worth, I could see pmush and TMM scum together. Pmush feels like they're floundering right now especially with pmush coming out and saying "yeah they both look scummy right guys? Vote kash" to keep some sus on TMM in case he flips scum, but also pushing pressure off him onto me by making people choose a side in the argument. When I'm at a computer I'll try to build s better case

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

But you are defending PMush. You've done it twice already. First when I asked for your thoughts on her and you said you had didn't see anything and now when I've made my case, you're saying that I'm wrong and making a bad case which seems to indicate you think she is town now.

It's a bit of a turnaround from your D1 comments here:

It's really weird that you're saying I defend pmush when I state that I'm not seeing the case and am pointing out where you're incorrect. Correlation is not causality.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
cpig and imgay join my team of confirmed town friends and lets kill evdryone else until we win.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote kashuno this is my ninja way. DAISUKE URAMOSHI

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

It's really weird that you're saying I defend pmush when I state that I'm not seeing the case and am pointing out where you're incorrect. Correlation is not causality.

I didn't ask you to look at a case. Let's go back and look at the quotes even though it's a pain in the rear end on a phone.

TMMadman posted:

Gee thanks dad. Got any thoughts on PMush?

It's a pretty simple question, but I find your response to be suspect:

Kashuno posted:

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to see on PMush

You apparently have no thoughts at all. You make no call at all on her, despite thinking that she was scum at various points yesterday. So why the turnaround on her?
Do you think she is scum or town?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am currently unsure about how I feel about pmush and am unsure if you are trying to get me to see something I don't currently see.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I am currently unsure about how I feel about pmush and am unsure if you are trying to get me to see something I don't currently see.

Holy hedging Batman!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Holy hedging Batman!

I'm not sure how it's hedging to be flat out that I'm not able to give a read at this time.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
we are 3 days from deadline, I'd rather see more content first

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
##vote Kash

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

##vote Kash

great post.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

we are 3 days from deadline, I'd rather see more content first

This is a huge cop out. You spent a good portion of yesterday saying PMush was scum but now you're saying you are unsure about her and want more content.

It's garbage Kash. You're not playing your usual town game and I think it's because you're scum with Pmush.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

This is a huge cop out. You spent a good portion of yesterday saying PMush was scum but now you're saying you are unsure about her and want more content.

It's garbage Kash. You're not playing your usual town game and I think it's because you're scum with Pmush.

or maybe I'm looking at other people right now and am not concerned with going back and gauging my feelings on pmush at this time, holy poo poo. You are stuck on me and I don't know why. Going back to my scumpick instead of someone I think is probably just tunneling town.

##Vote SA

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

or maybe I'm looking at other people right now and am not concerned with going back and gauging my feelings on pmush at this time, holy poo poo. You are stuck on me and I don't know why. Going back to my scumpick instead of someone I think is probably just tunneling town.

##Vote SA

Other people being who exactly? You were pushing SA yesterday, so he's not exactly a new suspect for you. Why aren't you willing to examine your feelings for PMush at this time? What would cause you to reexamine your feelings towards her?

There's more scum in this game besides SA, so who do you think are his scumbuddies?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i'd be happy killing madman just so he can get his heart rate down.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
When I have a good long time to sit down and reread the game, I'll give you a list.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

:vince:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

uranus posted:

I am actually quite calm. Do you also not like me asking questions like MEDS?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

uranus posted:

Also does this mean you think I'm scum or are do you just think killing me is a good idea?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
im bored by it. you already are sure he's scum and you're just banging youre head against a wall now for no apparent reason.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

im bored by it. you already are sure he's scum and you're just banging youre head against a wall now for no apparent reason.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

uranus posted:

Well then why don't you tell me your opinions and thoughts about Kash and his responses to my questioning.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Madman, I hate the question schtick because it's basically white noise. You're not actually pressing anyone, you're not looking for an actual answer, and when someone calls you out on it, you can backpedal using the "I'm just trying to cause discussion, isn't that what the game is about?" defense.

Furthermore, if he does flip town, you can wash your hands of the whole thing because you were just asking questions and trying to get more information out of him, you weren't actually pressing him.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

And as I type that on my phone, you pass the buck of creating discussion to someone else. Again.

:downsbravo:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Furthermore, what's the end goal of asking fifty million questions of everyone in the game?

Is there something you're specifically looking for, are you looking to frame people who don't answer them as anti-town, or are you trying to go Monstering but don't actually have the gumption to actually hound someone to death until they gently caress up?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

don't actually have the gumption to actually hound someone to death until they gently caress up?

believe me, he does

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

uranus posted:

believe me, he does

Haha. This guy speaks the truth.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
we should lynch SA today guys.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
##vote sa join me confirmed town friends pig man and gay man

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

uranus posted:

cpig and imgay join my team of confirmed town friends and lets kill evdryone else until we win.

yes

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote sa

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

great post.

Thanks, it was good for me too

*lights cigarette*

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Smoking is gross, chewing is cool though.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Someone Awful! (3): Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, uranus, CapitalistPig
Kashuno (2): imgay, Rarity
Tommunist (1): MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Rarity, Rarity
Poison Mushroom (1): TMMadman
TMMadman (0): Kashuno, Kashuno

Not Voting (7): Conall, fiery_valkyrie, Poison Mushroom, Quidnose, Section 31, Someone Awful!, Tommunist

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 17th, 2015 at 1 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 18 hours.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

Smoking is gross, chewing is cool though.

:ghost: Smoking is cool it gives you a robot voice if you get good enough at it. Chew just makes you lose your jaw :ghost:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone else pet battle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
when are they going to come out with e chew. i want to put a wad of electricity in my lip and spit some ones and zeros

• Locked thread