Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dammit, I'm already in 2 games but I'm a whore for WoW flavour :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Sam you ignore me

Why you ignore me? :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
My fave place was Scarlet Cathedral cause I did those dungeons with a cool group that actually gave me the time to tank properly

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

As if we do anything besides shitposting once the game starts.

Shitposting is important, gotta grind that post count

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

So anyone play FFXIV? That's a pretty good MMO

LOTRO or getotro

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Someone Awful! posted:

my big MMO Problem is that i don't actually like raiding all that much and prefer small-group content, maybe 10 at the most but even that can get annoying

this doesn't tend to work out in MMOs for whatever reasons

Mine is that I'm most interested in the lore and the world so I take my time levelling up doing every quest, running every dungeon and exploring every cranny and then inevitably burn out before reaching the end game content :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm a Blood Elf Hero, I don't even get a class or name this is bullshit Sam

I'm calling myself ~ZEPHYROTH~

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Someone Awful! posted:

blood elfs are cool :sissies:

Blood elfs are fabulous

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
##vote Lowtax

No mods no masters

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

Yeah but Otoh I'm thinking about it and I just did a game with a bunch of different town alignments so idk ##unvote

Did you miss the bit where I also claimed Horde?

Scum are probably either Demons or Lich King undead.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I don't understand this thread

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Does anyone want to bet that Conall is a pre-existing mafia player trying to play without their meta?

I also think that the case on Cpig is bad but well-intentioned.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hi guys I was at a party all weekend and now I'm on a comedown and my brain don't work good.

##vote Kash

I'd love to have an elegant case to back that vote but I can't handle that kinda thing right now, this is pure gut read.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hey TM, what's up?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TMMadman posted:

The sun, the sky and ceilings are all things that are up.

What's up with you Rarity? Who do you believe is scum?

The sun is down, I'll have you know :colbert:

I'm not feeling great about anyone tbh but Kash was pinging my gut yesterday. I feel like town is too focused on just a couple of people and we should be widening our hunt. Who do you think I should vote for today?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

Did you ever get a chance to read stuff Rarity?

I've read everything but nothing is really jumping out at me. You had a slapfight with TM which somehow turned into a triple threat with PMush but nothing is really happening besides that and shitposting.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Someone name a player not called TM/Kash/PMush

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Fine, I'll just do BK. This is the sum total of his contributions so far:

- Claims town/horde to defend Cpig, I'm not reading much into this cause I did the same thing
- 'Me too' vote on SA
- " I think he is scum because he is spinning his wheels on other people instead of just spinning his own wheels." - I have no idea what BK is saying here. Can you clarify please?
- Aggressive push on Tommunist, not a fan, BK vows to follow up
- BK does follow up and votes! Fair play.
- Switches vote onto TM with reasoning built on assumed alignment. DO NOT LIKE.
- Claims that "[TM's] interactions have been weird and I think you've been pretty slimy", this is not backed up by his earlier posts.

I'm not liking this at all. Would be happy to vote for BK.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Toot toot let's get this party started

##vote BK

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

uranus posted:

what kind of idiot lynch was that. how did everyone end up voting for a guy no one thought was scum

I thought he was scum :v:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Which is....?

This!

Tommunist posted:

i think me voting for BK would be a bit OMGUS

Tommunist posted:

you're right.

##vote BottleKnight

Tommunist is putting how he is perceived at a higher priority than catching scum and only lays down a vote when it's pointed out that he shouldn't be caring about OMGUS. I just checked votefinder, he's only played 4 games and he's acting exactly like nervous newbie scum.

##vote Tommunist

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
##vote Kash

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

great post.

Thanks, it was good for me too

*lights cigarette*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Rarity, how do you go from having a thought out, reasoned vote on Tommunist to switching to a drive-by vote on Kash?

How about some actual reasoning?

Cause I was at the pub phone posting and didn't want to be antisocial to my irl friends. I thought his responses to TM's pushing were completely fabricated and he wasn't reacting in the way that a town person would.

• Locked thread