Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Sure, why not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Hmm...I wonder if it is possible to use cheat codes and hacks to gain advantages...

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

SirSamVimes posted:

Game has not begun yet. S31, I need a way to get ahold of you so I can send you your role PM.

BottleKnight posted:

Oh, he got autobanned yesterday.

I sent him a PM for my watchmen game but that was last week.
:negative: :negative: :negative:
Have I been replaced? Do I need to vote myself?

I'm working to get the PM back.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

SirSamVimes posted:

You have not been replaced. You'll need to buy plat again or give me an email address though or I will have to replace you.
I have successfully bribed Lowtax regained honor.

Someone Awful! posted:

i've always wanted to ask someone why they autobanned themselves tho
It's Lowtax's fault.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Lowtax secretly hates freedom.

Maybe people should vote and lynch him.

Are you Lowtax's minion btw?

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
I'll make an offer: Buy me a good looking avatar, and I won't vote you throughout this game.

P.S: Please provide the receipt as proof.

What do you say? :colbert:

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Wow...that's some pages and walls of texts to read.

I want to contemplate. But first, I suspect that there's a glitch in WoW to gain secret advantages for your own character like

##vote Section 31

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Also, I'm convinced one of these players have secret hack running in their background.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

BottleKnight posted:

why do you do this weird poo poo
You don't play much WoW, do you?

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Nice drama between Poison Mushroom and TMMadman

##vote TMMadman

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Greetings again, I'll read everything more thoroughly although I still think that both PoisonMushroom and TMMadman are evil scum. For now.

##vote TMMadman

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Does this mean you think they are both scum? Would you vote for PMush instead?
It is very likely that one of them is scum, though it's possible that both are scum as Kashuno later explained:

Kashuno posted:

For what it's worth, I could see pmush and TMM scum together. Pmush feels like they're floundering right now especially with pmush coming out and saying "yeah they both look scummy right guys? Vote kash" to keep some sus on TMM in case he flips scum, but also pushing pressure off him onto me by making people choose a side in the argument. When I'm at a computer I'll try to build s better case

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
I could also see Rarity "coming to the rescue" as high stake scum strategy which succeeded in drawing votes to BottleKnight.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Kashuno, you don't look scummy, to me at least.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Forgive me, for I have not yet fulfilled my duty...

##vote imgay

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

TMMadman posted:

Strange that you don't go for the person who counter claimed you. Do you think imgay is actually scum or are you just going for the easy vote?
I would rather see you in the gallow, actually, if possible, more than ever.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
Why?
[/quote]
Because I don't trust you.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
You're not a trustworthy man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

Oh. I forgot to mention that there's an inventor. He gave me an axe. A Mechano-Mech-Mechachopper.

##kill TMMadman
Well done.

• Locked thread