Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

i wanna play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

warrgh

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

humies were made for choppin

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

comic?

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

thats some real rebellious postin........

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

Yeah kash you jerky mc-jerk face

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

horde can be/are town as well

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

Poison Mushroom posted:

I would absolutely believe that alliance and horde are both town, and infighting would blind us to the real threat.

yeah this

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

Kashuno posted:

Thank you for confirming my suspicions

How does dismissing your suspicions make him more scum?

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

Kashuno posted:

Right now you come across to me as scummy. Meta, but I'm actually surprised you threw down a vote so early it's not like you in town play, nor is it like you to push a case on someone this surely this early

##vote TMM

Kashuno seems weirdly defensive over SA while making a much worse against TMM.

I'd also agree to some extent that:

Poison Mushroom posted:

This whole exchange feels weird and fake.

I could see TMM/Kashuno or SA all being mafia, for the mean time though.

##vote Kashuno

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

uranus posted:

why kill that guy and not the other guy if they both bad like you say

kashuno pings me the most

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

BottleKnight posted:

I think you have something here.

Kash, what do you think of Tommunist saying you and TMM were a scum-to-scum encounter and then voting you?

Wait what? explain the purpose of the word 'or' in that sentence. Who is the scumteam in this thought?

its a bit badly phrased, but since can't edit, can't go back to calrify what i meant. i meant TMM and Kashuno AND SA as individual people could be scum, and they all ping me for different reasons.

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

BottleKnight posted:

Kash, what do you think of Tommunist saying you and TMM were a scum-to-scum encounter and then voting you?

Why single me out when i was agreeing with what Pmush said?

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

BottleKnight posted:

So are Kash and TMM scum together in this scenario? Or all of them are likely scum and Kash is just the highest percentage?
the latter

BottleKnight posted:

Because I also agree with what PMush said. You have more analysis on why Kash is a better vote than TMM, which reads as far worse to me.
my analysis is "far worse" because i put effort into my kash vote reasoning?

or am i reading this wrong?

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

yeah i think i'm reading it wrong

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

How is this "scum slapfight" my main reasoning?

My main reasoning was euqal parts the weird defence of SA and the scum accusation on TMM as well

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

BottleKnight posted:

??

Literally all PMush says is the slapfight stuff. You say you are agreeing with what she says. I think the stuff you add to her justification is bad. So whether it's your main reasoning or not, I don't like the rest.

you took a part of my post and when i asked why you'd taken that bit of my post in particular when several people (most notably pMush) had agreed with it you argued that it was my main point and that my other arguments were somehow points that added pMushs justification????

Do you honestly think I'm scummy because honestly at the moment it seems you're just needlessly mis-presenting my posts.

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

no worries, i should get some sleep at some point as well.

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

Kashuno posted:

Tomm's reasoning doesn't logically follow; he claims I am doing this as a "weird defense of SA," yet I was the first one to call SA out for acting scummy against Conall. Calling out someone for being weird or casing someone strangely isn't an automatic defense of another player, it's analysis of the player that I'm calling out. It's a forced argument that reads to me as if Tomm isn't following the game closely, and is jumping on a really bad train.

You were, but then you claimed you didn't think he was scum and voted for TMM after he made a post on kashuno. And it's not like SA hadn't had pressure on him before that, so I think noting that you were the first to call him out for acting weird against conall is kinda moot, you were t pioneering anything.

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

Magnus Gallant posted:

Reread Tmm and tell me you think he's town

Will do, he was someone else I considered when I put my post on kashuno.

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

BottleKnight posted:

we are way past jokephase, dude.

yeah this is really questionable

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

Tommunist posted:

Will do, he was someone else I considered when I put my post on kashuno.

and by will do i mean will do when i can spend more then 5 mins on it

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Its terrible. Thats 2am for me.

3 am for me

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

Magnus Gallant posted:

I don't know who I think is scum. I don't feel very good about any of the lunch candidates

Who would you go to lunch with? Where would you eat?

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

I really don't think my kashuno votes going anywhere today despite my feelings about him so:

##unvote

I'll try and re-read the last few pages.

But BK, SA, and TMM all also feel kinda scummy to me as well and i could be convinced to vote that direction.

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

I'm not magnus, but he made a pretty boring drive by vote before with no reasoning

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

yo whats up

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

not really feeling the Pmush push, kinda reading the drunk comment in this:

Poison Mushroom posted:

Why?

Magnus, are you drunk again?

as a joke.

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

at least not feeling it for the reasons magnus has stated.

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

The thing is i don't read the "Magnus, are you drunk again?" comment as implying that the idea is so ludicrous, i think the only serious part is the "why."

In my mind, it makes more sense that the:

Poison Mushroom posted:

Honestly, you might almost have a point. S31 is normally here and posting and making himself look really scummy but flipping town. If he's clamming up, it might be because he's actually scummy.

was the result of magnus responding to her "why"

I mean i'll vote for PMush if thats where its obvious its going, but i think SA/TMM/BK/kashuno are much more likely scum

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

And i don't mean all of them, the gut feeling/my read could be wrong on some of them, but they're all people who stick out to me at the moment.

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

i think me voting for BK would be a bit OMGUS and kashuno isn't anywhere near getting lynched, so probs TMM.

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

SA vanishing after being super active and being called on some of his posts is also weird to me (he still has the most posts in this thread lamo)

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

TMMadman posted:

Yeah, I just knew you were looking for some reason to vote me.

I'm open to other stuff, and being persuaded, but you make the most logical sense to lynch at the moment out of the people who ping me.

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

TMMadman posted:

Also, why do you care if it's OMGUS if you think BK is likely to be scum?
you're right.

##vote BottleKnight

fiery_valkyrie posted:

That wasn't what I meant. Assuming everything else is equal, which one do you want to vote for most?

probably BK

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

TMMadman posted:

How do I make the most logical sense? Is it just because I am the lynch leader? Do you honestly believe I am scum?

Yes, yes.

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

Lets talk about my new pet theory of Kashuno and Bottleknight being in kahoots.

Kashuno posted:

Tbh this post comes across as pretty scummy to me. It's trying to cast doubt on Conall, while simultaneously pushing that SA definitely think he's townie. It's stressing that Conall is just trying to talk about something, and that it doesn't matter what it is as if it makes his opinion matter less.

followed up by:

BottleKnight posted:

##vote someone

When i post that kashuno makes me feel uneasy and provide reasoning for it bottleknight jumps on me with a really bad case about me being scummy because i put reasoning into my post etc.

It honestly feels like they've been backing each other up the entire time, i'm not feeling bad about my bottleknight vote at the second.

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

Kashuno posted:

##vote SA

He's the scum.

Why?

How do you feel about Bottleknight? or TMM for that matter

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

TMMadman posted:

It's kind of weird asking about me when you just think you linked Kash and BK together. Do you think I am also scum with them?

Just asking how he feels about you, good to get more perspectives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tommunist
Dec 11, 2013

Someone Awful! posted:

because I'm here and can/will change my vote if necessary?

yeah but making a case on someone whos obviously not going to get lynched isn't helpful even if you are here/can change vote.

• Locked thread