Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you do the scummiest poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i always keep it 100

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What do u mean by no signs of activity

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Meds trying to spin some poo poo narrative why a bad vote is okay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote meds. Dude is pinging me so hard with his ignorant posting.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How would explaining what abilities I have left be beneficial when there is a rb. It seems you are ignoring that fact and blindly making GBS threads out low effort garbage without looking at the context of everything. There is a janitor and a rb and you are saying its antitown to try to bait or evade the rb. Use your fuckin brain

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You keep fu king assuming I've used all my poo poo and I've already said I'd tell u about results if I got any

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dude didn't even target me with it

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Since like 5 min

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014