Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Conall
Oct 8, 2015
I did it, a WoW mafia game got me to register on SA.

Is the game full? I've played mafia IRL once and too much WoW so I'm very qualified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conall
Oct 8, 2015
I will roleplay as wowplayers.txt.

Conall
Oct 8, 2015

Kashuno posted:

So anyone play FFXIV? That's a pretty good MMO

Played it until my guild turned out to be full of insane creeps and imploded. But the game is fun.

Conall
Oct 8, 2015
Well if you all are going to bed I'm gonna play GW2.

Conall
Oct 8, 2015

Someone Awful! posted:

good, i had the most fun in wotlk honestly. felt like the time when bliz finally figured out what the gently caress they were doing

I can't wait for the Lich King to pop in every 5 minutes and not actually kill us.

Conall
Oct 8, 2015
I need a new MMO. Maybe I just need to be 14 again, nothing came closer to ruining my education than Everquest. That makes it the best game.

Conall
Oct 8, 2015

Quidnose posted:

The "some people have claimed horde" thing, not the way the role PM works thing.

I think only 2 people have claimed faction at all.

Conall
Oct 8, 2015

Someone Awful! posted:

why are we doing setup spec when the game just started tho

Because I looked at a picture of Sonic sucking a dick.

Conall
Oct 8, 2015

Someone Awful! posted:

why are we doing setup spec when the game just started tho

Is it really setup spec though?

More like liar spec.

Conall
Oct 8, 2015

Poison Mushroom posted:

I would absolutely believe that alliance and horde are both town, and infighting would blind us to the real threat.

Especially since I used the exact same trick in Dwarf-fia.

Confirming as most op class.

Demon Hunters aren't released yet.

Also the thing against Cpig wasn't that he claimed Horde. It was that he claimed several other people had also done that when nobody had. It's weird.

Anyway people defended him a bunch for him so I guess we won't get any info from his reaction now. Not unless someone puts pressure on him like this! ##vote CapitalistPig Why'd you lie, Cpig? Feel free to use any of the reasonable explanations other people have prepared for you in this very thread.

Conall
Oct 8, 2015
I dunno. I like my vote right now. I don't think CPigs reaction adds up. I know I don't know how he usually plays or anything but still. His first posts read like someone who really doesn't want to get lynched. He's dismissive (and RUDE!!!) to me but takes a more negotiating tone with Quidnose and PMush. Maybe he figured a new player would back off easier than those two.

CapitalistPig posted:

Lol seriously? Don't be dumb.

CapitalistPig posted:

I just assumed based on derp claiming alliance do you actually expect me to read?

CapitalistPig posted:

Like seriously, Quidnose, pmush you both have played with me before you should know better.

His last comment below just switches stance mid-post, and only comes a couple of minutes after the "you should know better."

CapitalistPig posted:

I'm serious, I saw derp post about alliance , but it felt town to me, and it confused me because I am horde and town. So I just fired off a post without really reading anything.

I'm vanilla town, go ahead and vote me idc.

I just get the feeling it's someone who really doesn't want to get lynched, gets self concious that he might be trying to defend himself too hard and suddenly decides to act like he doesn't care. Would someone who has played a lot get so demoralized by 3 votes that he just gives up like that? To me it seems like an overreaction suddenly followed by faked nonchalance.

Conall
Oct 8, 2015

Someone Awful! posted:

conall your case feels really manufactured and forced

like I know it's d1 and on the one hand i guess it'll force cpig/others to make content but i seriously think you're reaching too hard on this, dude

i'm not reading it as scummy, just desperate to find something to talk about

How else does the game get going though? You commenting on my case is better for the game than one liners.

I mean, we can talk about movies and stuff but unless someone forces something then nothing happens. The lynch is gonna be basically random anyway on d1. This is the best thing I see right now so I'm voting it. I'm not gonna vote anyone based on the character name they picked.

Conall
Oct 8, 2015
All my posts and questions should be read in a sincere and inquiring tone rather than defensive or critical!

Conall
Oct 8, 2015

Rarity posted:

Does anyone want to bet that Conall is a pre-existing mafia player trying to play without their meta?

I also think that the case on Cpig is bad but well-intentioned.

I'm not, I've probably just lurked for too long. It's a bit weird to jump in and play when I've read games on and off for ages here and recognize some usernames.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conall
Oct 8, 2015
Checking in real quick cause it's a work night and I need sleep.

I can see Kash or Tmm faking that exhange but it didn't stand out to me before it was pointed out so that might be some bias affecting me.

I'm gonna contribute more tomorrow when I can read things closer and the weekend is over.

Not moving my vote yet cause I still like my dumb case even if nobody else does.

• Locked thread