Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I played wow briefly and quit before the first expansion, then I played it again recently for like two months before I quit again.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Confirming I am a hero of the goblins.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

##vote Cpig serious vote for flavor reasons

I don't think its that easy.

I am horde aligned , but my win con says I win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Multiple people have claimed both alliance and horde.

So maybe try reading the thread you are in?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Conall posted:

Demon Hunters aren't released yet.

Also the thing against Cpig wasn't that he claimed Horde. It was that he claimed several other people had also done that when nobody had. It's weird.

Anyway people defended him a bunch for him so I guess we won't get any info from his reaction now. Not unless someone puts pressure on him like this! ##vote CapitalistPig Why'd you lie, Cpig? Feel free to use any of the reasonable explanations other people have prepared for you in this very thread.

Lol seriously? Don't be dumb.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

Why did you feel the need to defend Pig here? He made a statement that was untrue, regardless of his alignment claim being true. I'm not seeing the logic behind you jumping in to make sure he is ok.

I just assumed based on derp claiming alliance do you actually expect me to read?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Like seriously, Quidnose, pmush you both have played with me before you should know better.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'm serious, I saw derp post about alliance , but it felt town to me, and it confused me because I am horde and town. So I just fired off a post without really reading anything.

I'm vanilla town, go ahead and vote me idc.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Conall posted:

I dunno. I like my vote right now. I don't think CPigs reaction adds up. I know I don't know how he usually plays or anything but still. His first posts read like someone who really doesn't want to get lynched. He's dismissive (and RUDE!!!) to me but takes a more negotiating tone with Quidnose and PMush. Maybe he figured a new player would back off easier than those two.

His last comment below just switches stance mid-post, and only comes a couple of minutes after the "you should know better."

I just get the feeling it's someone who really doesn't want to get lynched, gets self concious that he might be trying to defend himself too hard and suddenly decides to act like he doesn't care. Would someone who has played a lot get so demoralized by 3 votes that he just gives up like that? To me it seems like an overreaction suddenly followed by faked nonchalance.

Oh good another one of these guys.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

I still like Pig as scum, he's kinda done nothing even in response to this?

Thats because its too early to do things. What do you expect of me?

Playing mafia? pff

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

BottleKnight posted:

c'mon pig, didn't you just say you were gonna stop insulting people and try harder as town recently? You've done neither this game. Unless you're scum I guess.

Actually my pledge was to not call peoples cases "stupid" or call people "idiots" neither of which I have done.

I did tell one person to stop being dumb, which isn't the same.

Ok so ##vote sa for being a scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Quidnose , please explain why I recieved a flavor result of "Buru the Gorger" as your flavor.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

uranus posted:

pig isnt that sort of a bad man thing to do

What? lie about having a day 1 thing I can do to test a reaction? nope.

Thanks for ruining it.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Sorry for not being active , who is the scum? What's happening?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

Are you the scum CPig?

Nah generic goblin hero

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

uranus posted:

cpig and imgay join my team of confirmed town friends and lets kill evdryone else until we win.

yes

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote sa

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

CPig,

can you elaborate on why you think SA is scum? Is there anyone else you are suspicious of?

Because my confirmed town buddy derp told me it was so.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I think its just that SA is a bad guy and we should follow derp.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yeah sorry derp

##vote Pmush

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Seriously quidnose?

you automatically assume that SA is bussing?

Gee it couldn't at all be that he was scum and knew I was town.

I am a goblin hero, vanilla town.

As far as who the scum is.

I believe Meds.

##vote pmush

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

Why MEDS over PMush, CPig?

Meds feels more legit.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

But if Meds is telling the truth about TNL being Legion aligned and assuming Legion is scum, why would TNL get night killed AND janitored?

I think an SK that could also janitor more than once would be overpowered. And I can't see more than 4 bad guys total. So something strange is going on here.

That certainly is a conundrum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

And maybe the Legion faction is the cult and that's who I want to oust, anywhere! Nowhere in my role PM does it say "you win when the cult is eliminated," I win when all threats are gone. So gently caress this cult bullshit for now, I think you're a scumbo, I am voting for you. Cpig next~

I think its ridiculous that you are still on me with that weak rear end non case and whats worse is now you are trying to set up chain lynches.

##vote quidnose

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

Jumping at low hanging fruit: I never said that we should vote you AFTER TMM flips scum, just that I think you are also a valid candidate. The fact that you are presenting this as a chain cuddle is a really scummy reaction.

Your entire vote on me is an incredibly scummy reaction. Thanks for the confirmation~

Sorry about how wrong you are.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Wait, imgay I thought you said you were gnome alliance?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Gnomes can't be druids.

##vote imgay

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Oh I read back bonezo was undead not a gnome.

Still, undead can't be druids and now you are claiming troll. It's inconsistent claiming.

Quidnose is still scum , either that or he's just really stupid and wrong. (pledge broken :cry:)

I'm starting to lean towards pmush being a good guy and meds being bad.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

Dude, Bonzeo was his character he made in WoW when he resubbed, not his character in this game. What are you even doing, Cpig. I'm tempted to move my vote back to you.

Clearly not reading imgays wow lifes history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

Clearly not reading the thread and pretending you are? Why reference the fact that you're reviewing if everything you're reviewing is wrong and half-assed? That's pretty sketch.

lol whatever

• Locked thread