Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Right after my older sister was born my dad drove home drunk from a company event and totalled his car. He wasn't hurt but had his license suspended for like a year

My parents kept it a secret for like 25 years until they let it slip...honestly it made my dad cooler in my eyes

it really is about the coolest crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

tactlessbastard posted:

My dad's precious little brother that died at 28 of leukemia didn't fail to leave behind a loving child. We're all supposed to be all omg he's essentially his poor dead dad but that doesn't stop the fact that the loving pig, and by pig i mean literally a loving cop, raped for years essentially half of his cousins. Try that one on for true, motherfucker.

which half

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I mean top or bottom

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
what the gently caress is a hurley

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Badgers posted:

Rumors that my family's last name was changed when they relocated a long time ago due to them being a bunch of jackass horse thieves. This is apparently why we can't trace our genealogy back past a certain point.

thats a cool crime dude its basically the carjacking of rural historic america.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

naw man, horse thieves are the worst

:jerkbag:

• Locked thread