Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Blade 1 is in the top 5 comic hero movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

LostCosmonaut posted:

A brief history of Earth;

We now know the points in time in which the evil time travelers traveled back to help ensure their ascension to dominance.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
That QR code doesn't work.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

lifg posted:

This.... is real?

It's from the Ethics of Liberty by Murray Rothbard, 1982, iirc. That or an article about that section of the book.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
If Austrian Economists are Monday Night QBs then they are Andy Dalton.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Last year my wife and I were curious about taking a train for our trip to Florida. The trip required us going from our local area, to Dallas, up to Michigan or Illinois (I forget) over to the new England area then finally down to florida. With a few other stops along the way.

We didn't travel by train.

That's my modern US train system story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Plastik posted:

It was Chicago. The only ways from one coast to another are Chicago or New Orleans, and the New Orleans train goes straight to South Carolina for some reason so it's almost always slower by half a day.

Passenger rail in the US is in desperate need of work.

I always knew passenger rail was bad but honestly I was shocked by how bad that trip log was.