Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

i had to stare at this for several full minutes before I grasped what it was trying to convey

well done at subverting the cliche about one thousand words etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

This is supposed to be the awful/funny graphs thread, not the good/cool graphs thread.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Memento posted:

Low hanging fruit, I know, but still

Wait. What??

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
I was mostly confused by the fact that over 150% of people responded

Perhaps some sort of ranked preference, or dead people voting was involved

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
That's just an overly complicated way to say "young people don't give a poo poo about olds," right?

Or is there something specific I'm missing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Kennel posted:

The young are slightly less worried, but at the first glance it looks like they don't give a poo poo.

"Not worried at all" was 4-5% of all answers, but it gets the same area as the options that were ten times more common.

e. I think they probably wanted to do this, but didn't pay too much attention.

e2. (like Kantesu said below)

Kantesu posted:

The big problem is the bars are arranged by answer, when they should have been arranged by age group. Notice how the percentages for the bars don't add up to 100% for any of the responses. But the percentages when you count up by color (corresponding to the age group), for the most part, do. There seem to be some rounding errors as 15-24 and 35-49 only add up to 99%, and 65-79 adds up to 101%.

Ok yeah, this is what I figured with the ratios on display being so obviously intentional fuckery