Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sift your flour like a normal person.

Heres what I think of your sifting BULL poo poo *pounds down flour into measuring cup* its a metaphor of your intelligence level, fucko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Same

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The stuff you guys are writing in red text so that guy can't read it is pretty hosed up, shame on you
____________/

­

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

The lack of fossilized remains of advanced ancient civilizations, archaic orbital debris, and remnants of the intergalactic empire attempting to contact their Terra Prime means that this is a thoroughly debunked fraud that fails to highlight the individual initiative that Hillary Clinton has put forward to securing the presidency. Politifact rates this graph: MOSTLY FALSE

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Sometimes i look at graphs of school demographics out of context and also start losing my fricking mind

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

73% latinos...... and 49% girls.......?? that's 122%, no school could have 122% students. this trash bar graph would never hack it in the new york times.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

People don't drink coffee for the taste

I do

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Thats a cool graph

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

He keeps on changing IPs to edit this page and people keep on blocking the IPs and reverting all the edits. wikipedia.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I love the kind of goon who doesnt understand whats going on so they interrupt with the worst possible opinion

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Demand for it in rich countries has kinda hosed over the south americans for whom it’s a staple hasn’t it?

It skyrocketed the standard of living of farmers and doubled the standard of living of the people who didnt. Giffen goods dont really exist outside of theory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

What so confusing about the graph? 104% of pedestrian accidents occur at an intersection, a location other than an intersection, or neither.