Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Sun Try
May 23, 2009

Plaster Town Cop

morallyobjected posted:

listen, I can only add so many dimensions, so if you figure out how to graph something in 4+ dimensions let me know:

the bubble size represents incubation period (bigger bubble = longer incubation period)

negative fatality rates?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Sun Try
May 23, 2009

Plaster Town Cop

Nenonen posted:

In Finnish promotion ceremony the doctors have a funny hat and a sword. The hat's purpose is unclear but you can't mistake on the sword. "Come on, challenge my results. Make my day, punk."

The hat is to make them look bigger.

Like Pufferfish.

Pufferfish with swords.

Dr Sun Try
May 23, 2009

Plaster Town Cop

Zvahl posted:

i was finishing up my work this morning and came across this graph on an otherwise entirely unrelated invoice. There were data points off to the side, both labelling someone's name, and nothing else.

I bring this up because I don't think I've ever hated axes as presented quite as much as I did at 6:00 am this morning because gently caress this person

please don't post me trying to use excels pivot tool