Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Lutha Mahtin posted:

Yeah almost every chart video by Jon Bois is great. Also his videos which do not feature charts, those are usually good as well.

He also wrote an insane science fiction multimedia story that has many funny fictional charts and graphs about far-future american football. You will probably want to read this on a big-boy browser btw, a phone will probably not give you the best experience

https://www.sbnation.com/a/17776-football

Once you finish 17776, also go ahead and read the Tim Tebow CFL Chronicles.

What I'm saying is Jon Bois is low-key a national treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Der Kyhe posted:

Because of this, there are/were some (very small and usually tribal) cultures where the child was given a name and become "a person" only after their third birthday. Infant fatality used to be so high that it was more merciful to not think infants and toddlers as real people.

Life begins at the third birthday. Write to your Congress people today in favor of second year abortions!

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

I literally yelled "gently caress you" at the screen so gj

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

I smoked a joint, did a dab, ate a thc gummy, drank a cannabis drink, consumed cannabis. What you are trying to distill is “first got high off thc” so you could just say that too especially since there are all these delta-# shits

"First used weed" feels a lot more conversational though, while "first got high off THC" makes me look for a locker to shove you in. It's like the difference between talking about using alprazolam vs using Xanax.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Isn't aella also one of those idiots afraid of roko's basilisk?