Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

Vlad Antlerkov posted:

This one would actually be reasonable as a stacked bar chart by team, instead of... whatever the hell this is:

What bothers me is I assume this is supposed to be the NFL based on Green Bay & New England, but although they label the Arizona team Arizona, they say Charlotte & Minneapolis instead of Carolina and Minnesota.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

CannonFodder posted:

I'm a liberal that is registered Republican so I can vote in the GOP primary, because that is the election that decides Sheriff and eventual country commissioners in my podunk county. I vote Democrats in the general election.

Haven't decided on Trump or Cruz for my troll vote yet, Paul dropped out too early, his dad would always stick around to NC.

In 2012 I was in Michigan for school, but still registered in SC at the time of the primary. Primaries are open in SC, so I decided to absentee vote for Huntsman in the Republican primary. He dropped out between when I mailed my ballot and the date of the primary. :(