Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

That's what happens when you leave your graph in your car on a hot summer day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

SiKboy posted:

Well, how else would you deal with someone crawling over the DMZ at midnight on new years, smart guy? Their top half could defect december 31st, 2017 and their legs on January 1st 2018, and without the half lines they would be a rounding error.

Round .5 up for each year so that they are now two people.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Platystemon posted:

The worst password rule is “you have to have some so‐called special characters, but others are forbidden, but we’re not going to tell you which ones, and maybe will through an unrelated error like complain about the length when actually we just didn’t like the question mark.”

I once registered somewhere that disallowed consecutive identical characters.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice
That would explain only $20 for internet.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Powered Descent posted:

This is why all dates should be in ISO 8601 format. YYYY-MM-DD for the win.

But then Europeans would get confused by dates like 2019-05-28 and think it's the "2019th day of May, 2028".

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

jjack229 posted:

I assume the gay/straight is supposed to be weak/hardcore or lame/cool. But chainsaw, flamethrower, and grenade are all further left than I would expect.

The joke could be playing against expectations, but most entries are in the range of what I would expect someone to do. So, good on them for showing restraint, if that actually is the joke.

Well, flamethrowers are flaming.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

This graph causes a net loss to overall happiness.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

.... Huh, checks out.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice
Ew Jersey.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Mescal posted:

that's no sphere of liquefied human flesh, that's my wife

D-dad??

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

EasilyConfused posted:

Yeah that "1971-2012 technological stagnation" sure sucked. At least we can all use our mainframe computers to talk to each other on ARPANET about how to fix our teletype monitors.

Computer development has all been downhill since the 1980s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Virginia has towns named Ladysmith, Bumpass, and Tightsqueeze.

And Manasses.