Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Slime posted:

The very bottom of the scale is negative one rapes. Are people committing anti-rapes? What even is an anti-rape? Is it being a 40 year old virgin living in a basement who's never so much as touched a woman?

It's 0.1 reported rapes per 100,000.

Edit: god dammit willus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

I don't get it.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Turn that sumbitch into a pie chart.

Edit: wow, what an awful snype.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
You're welcome, Something Awful

I just added up all the Rotten Tomatoes scores, so each slice is (film score/sum of all scores). Awful methodology no doubt but this is the bad graphs and charts thread.

Colour groups represent the decade the film was released.
Reds: 2010s
Yellows: 2000s
Greens: 1990s
Blues: 1980s
Pinks: 1970s
Black: Greetings (1968)

I couldn't work out how to get his pay per film in there.

edit: vvv slide radius is freshness score. I could probably make some hosed-up pie-chart with vertical bars but that's far beyond my pay grade at the moment.

The Narrator has a new favorite as of 11:01 on Jul 28, 2016

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Platystemon posted:

:confused: Isn’t that already covered by width?

Varying radius would give you something like this:

Angular width would be controlled by freshness. Radius would be controlled by pay. The other way around would make way more sense, but this is the awful graph thread.

It speaks to my lack of graph/chart experience that I cannot distinguish between slice width/radius.