Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I can't believe that Human Capital and Research is above Switzerland levels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Somebody get a screenshot of the poll results Rachel Maddow just showed, loving awful

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Powered Descent posted:

So... something about the Federal Reserve, but I can't tell whether he's pro or anti. The Israeli flag makes me think it's some kind of anti-Zionist thing, but it's hard to say. And the picture of Trump only confuses things more, since I've seen no evidence that Trump even knows what the Federal Reserve is, let alone taken any policy positions on it.

https://storage.googleapis.com/vidsums/1cc4e999-6824-4264-857c-80efa9a9a991.mp4

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Good thing they labeled the birth of Christ for us

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
From the meme thread

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit