Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

What in the gently caress.

Probably sub-13% increments, but whoever made the chart didn't tell Excel to display more decimal places than just the two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Tumblr of scotch posted:

I'm not even sure I'd call TERFs as a whole eftists at all given how many of them are also virulently racist, anti-choice, etc.

Anti-choice? Are you still taking about TERFs? Because there's no way someone qualifying for 'Radical Feminist' would be anything but pro-choice.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

I always thought TERFs were the kind of radical extremist feminists who write small publication articles in punk zines about the patriarchy and microaggressions and run businesses where they charge men more for being men, not new age hippy mothers :confused:

Like from everything I've seen from people labeled TERFs they're trans-exclusionary because they view transwomen as the patriarchy trying to co-opt their struggle and also invade their safe spaces.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Red Bones posted:

How has this thread reached 180 pages without me ever hearing about chernoff faces, these things seem like the peak of awful/funny graphs and charts:

Is
Is there a legend that's supposed to go along with this?

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Somfin posted:

Oh, that part wasn't what my brain was breaking on, that was a clear fuckup. I'm noticing the asterisk and wondering if they're comparing different sets of bikes.

Technically a lot of bike usage in China now is through app rental bicycles, those ones you see with GPS locks on them that you just unlock with an app and ride until you get bored and dump on the sidewalk like an rear end in a top hat. So insofar as the point it's like vaguely trying to make re: usage rates of bikes vs cars it's something that needs to be considered.

But also at the same time it's a lot of junk data because a lot of those bikes wind up in landfills so-

Basically it's a really bad graph and it's best to ignore it entirely.