Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

That must take the crown for most misleading and dishonest chart I have ever seen. "Number of gun deaths in Florida went up after enacting stand your ground laws? Let's flip the graph upside down!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

US Americans abbreviate North Dakota as Nd?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Zemyla posted:

When you register to vote in states like that, you choose which party you're going to be voting in the primary for. It doesn't constrain who you have to vote for for president, and it doesn't mean you are in that party.

Also, tactical primary voting is a thing for some people: they register as the opposite of their affiliation to try and promote an unelectable candidate in that party.

Please tell me that all these crazies supporting Trump are just liberals trying to screw over the Republicans :ohdear:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Global warming/climate change causing instability (which itself can certainly cause a rise in piracy) is actually something people have warned about for years.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

C.P.A.N. posted:

Try again dum dum

Ugh, I didn't look at the actual number of pirates. Now I feel dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Phanatic posted:

From the Venting About Students thread:

Link for context?