Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.
Not sure if it's just me but this seems to be a poor presentation of correct information:

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.
I didn't even know Koko the Gorilla took the SAT!

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.
I uh, this seems like a not great chart to me but what do I know.

It's from wikipedia and the previous 5 revisions don't seem much better.

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.
Weekends like bookends.

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.

It says Chaotic Evil but the bed has a headboard and there's a nice window out into the garden at the foot of the bed so I get to wake up and watch squirrels and birds and poo poo before I drag my decrepit carcass out of bed, so Evil triumphs over Good again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.

Dronestrikes Georg, who lives in cave & orders over 10,000 each year, is an outlier adn should not have been counted