Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Platystemon posted:

There’s some guy who claims to have Q clearance (read “TOP SECRET”) and posts fanfiction on 4chan. His followers call themselves “The Storm”.

He’s made like two thousand cryptic posts. One of the major plot points is that Mueller is actually working with Trump to bring down the DEEP STATE.

There are deranged idiots out there who hang on his every word.

How do they know it's the same guy every time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Jaguars! posted:

1080 is a poison used in NZ to control the possum population.

For a minute before seeing anything besides the image I thought I was in GPU thread.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Count Roland posted:

This video requires payment to watch

First time I've seen that message.

I just read that Youtube is apparently doing another dumb experiment and randomly putting paywalls on random videos for random people.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Dave Grool posted:

Cool I got the lowest income personality type

Nice, me too

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Memento posted:

Adjective order. It's a weird English language thing that most people can't quantify but know it when they read it.

https://twitter.com/MattAndersonNYT/status/772002757222002688

Fuuuck. I'm not a native speaker and now I'm concerned about how often I mess the adjective order up. I never knew about this and it seems like a nightmare to learn if it doesn't come naturally.