Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

wow..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Rigged Death Trap posted:

I like how it tries to equate anarchy with right-wing thought.
Ancappery definitely, but all other kinds of Anarchy? hahahaha

"Anarcho-Capitalism" is the new name for Feudalism, and his nickname is Libertarianism (which he totally stole from Left-anarchists that like Marxist thought like Chomsky).
That's it. It's a system of lords waving their 'property rights' around to make a new system of peasantry, except this time it has a thoroughly flawed economic philosophy posing as a science to back up its 'rights'.

While the others are pretty loving pandering ("look! graphs are cool! You know Venn-Diagrams!"), this one is the one I take the most issue with.
Venn-diagrams are for qualitative phenomenology. This is inherently quantitative.
I don't care if I sound like a fedora, this diagram still is the least necessary.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

MissMarple posted:

This is Laban notation for effort in movement and makes total sense if you study choreography.

I mean, without context it seems insane, but I have genuinely redrawn this exact diagram several times to explain concepts to people.

Do you have a PhD in dance or am I just not getting how insane that is

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Fathis Munk posted:

You know, now that he said that and I looked at it a little more it does make sense. But since it's a 3D graph on a 2D medium it remains kinda confusing to the brain.

No I get that there's a method/logic behind it, I just want an explanation because I personally do not understand it. I looked up Labanotation and found that it's a thing, but even after reading wikipedia and another introduction I am lost.

Since someone here gets it I'd love them to explain

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

axolotl farmer posted:

Jesus Christ it's page three!

For shame, :eng99:

Libertarianism is so goddamn stupid

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

GoneWithTheTornado posted:

I've seen a similar graph but expanded with future projections, including a second hole marking the :byodood: MUSLIM DARK AGES :byodood: and then after that exponential scientific growth caused the singularity.

AlphaKretin posted:

Wow. I've seen this before without the "hole" label, so someone saw this totally quantative and objective chart without it and though "No , this isn't clear enough. Clearly I must repeat the evils of the :byodood: CHRISTIAN DARK AGES :byodood:"

:byodood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Count Roland posted:

The yardstick to be used in determining if a graph is poo poo or not

Thank you